Plz help new here ex civic 1999 honda

99civicKai

So I bought my first ever car and i took it to get registered and the *"'_ bag who sold it to be never got it through emissions so it has a suspended vin until I can get it to pass i took it to the inspection place and they said there is a whole in the floor of passenger side rusted and a cracked exhaust pipe one tires tread is balding and some thing about 4 inches of a visor tent that is illegal my question is how do I fix it cheaply to pass it ?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i took it to the inspection place and they said there is a whole in the floor of passenger side rusted and a cracked exhaust pipe one tires tread is balding and some thing about 4 inches of a visor tent that is illegal my question is how do I fix it cheaply to pass it ?
This sounds like you're the foolish one for not looking the car over more closely, the emissions seems to be the least of your worries since it has a hole in the floor.

With all those issues, it won't be "cheap". Why would you want to cheap out on a hole in the floor?

Depending how bad the floor is and where the hole is, you may be able to find someone competent to weld some new steel in there.
Exhaust is easy, just buy a new exhaust. I'm guessing that is why it won't pass emissions.
Buy a new tire, and get the car aligned.
I'm guessing you have 4" of TINT on the windshield, which is illegal in most states. Simply remove it.

This is all pretty easy, stuff, minus the hole in the floor.

99civicKai

I don't need judgement why come on here and talk at all I'm on a fixed income dude this why i am asking advise it's my first car obviously you not reading anything

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't need judgement why come on here and talk at all I'm on a fixed income dude this why i am asking advise it's my first car obviously you not reading anything
Stop being a whine ass and making excuses for YOU not looking over the car.
Obviously, YOU didn't read either, as I gave you quite a bit of things to do to help your issues.

From the sounds of it, if you don't fix these issues, the car won't be on the road, good luck with that.