poppin spark plug wires

jsjj4x4

my 1st and 3rd spark plug wires pop up . the 1st one just today popped up and when i went to push it back down i seen there was oil all over the place under the hood. that cylynder has filled with oil before . what causes that? it's happening more and more often. i don't need to get stuck anywhere. but what i have to do is pull the plug wire, wipe all the oil off it , clean down the cylinder etc. every so often the spark plug itself has shimmied out too.

ImportDriver

my 1st and 3rd spark plug wires pop up . the 1st one just today popped up and when i went to push it back down i seen there was oil all over the place under the hood. that cylynder has filled with oil before . what causes that? it's happening more and more often. i don't need to get stuck anywhere. but what i have to do is pull the plug wire, wipe all the oil off it , clean down the cylinder etc. every so often the spark plug itself has shimmied out too.
You may need new head, if the spark plugs are being blown out the holes. take the head off and check all the gaskets incase they are the failure.