posers

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anybody have someone calling your car as their own on a different website? saw this thread from d series and was wondering if anyone from cc experienced people like this.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know Jezek experienced that alot.. We had like 3-4 other members that we know of.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek, Civic On Air, and a couple others.

Nobody's ever jacked mine, but I watermark all my images :lol:

ryanM

my car is too crappy for ppl to want :what:

but theres a lot of wangsta's at my school that post up all these 100% nasty rice cars (98% of which are eclipses) on their myspaces, and none of them own them. whenever i have classes with these kids they sit on ebay all day looking at eclipses. pretty gay if you ask me

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eran said:
Jezek, Civic On Air, and a couple others.

Nobody's ever jacked mine, but I watermark all my images :lol:
if you look on his display picture it says ej1_freak in the corner, and the guy brought it to him that it is his car and to stop saying its his car blah blah blah. i just think its kinda shitty and a big pisser

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah, I can't look. the thread's closed to the public, and I'm not a member of d-series.org .... cuz ... I don't have a d-series :lol:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a guy i graduated high school with claimed that jezek's hatchy was his...he got a little mad when i proved him wrong :lol:

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eran said:
nah, I can't look. the thread's closed to the public, and I'm not a member of d-series.org .... cuz ... I don't have a d-series :lol:
oh haha my bad, let me get another link...

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no one ever completly claimed my sedan... But i have seen it pop up on random other sites like 4 or 5 times from non cc members... I almost felt cool :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Never seen my car on another site yet and that's the way I like it.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh, and for anyone without a d-series.org account (or don't want to click the links)...all the info about this poseur.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=68191044
JdM_CoUpE

"Vtec AlL DaY"

Male
19 years old
HyDe_PaRk-BrOoKLiiNe, MASSACHUSETTS
United States

Last Login: 7/7/2006

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.
Pics of said poseur. He's the black guy btw.
This guy became his friend on MySpace. :lol:
9295EJ-t from d-series.org said:
he doesnt have a g/f according to the myspace... but one of his pic comments on the pic of mels car says "this our whip...coupe thats was good"-$$*Dim3~*~Piec3*$$

(some strange girl http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43832047)
9295EJ-t from d-series.org said:
Date: Jul 7, 2006 1:46 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: No Subject
Body: iight ya ur is sick dat watz up stay up b safe iight 1
Guess that's where that thread pretty much is up until now.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha i love you you can barely make out what hes trying to say but connecting parts of the sentence together...almost like your learning to write again lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mavrick said:
a guy i graduated high school with claimed that jezek's hatchy was his...he got a little mad when i proved him wrong :lol:
lmfao...

check out this PM I got on b20 from a guy in VA ( I'm from CT ):

STRATTON said:
was good man. i was at a party a few weeks ago speaking to some kid with a black ss cobalt. said hes got a bunch of s**t done to it. he mentioned your name, said u two were friends. we were talkign about turbo cars. and he was like my buddy is building a bad ass turbo car. he said a name and then described the car yellow hatch with a h22 that is going turbo. i said jezek he said yeah thats him.

if u could and hes on here tell him to hit me up, so him and i can get a few runs in.
:hithead:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
my car is too crappy for ppl to want :what:

but theres a lot of wangsta's at my school that post up all these 100% nasty rice cars (98% of which are eclipses) on their myspaces, and none of them own them. whenever i have classes with these kids they sit on ebay all day looking at eclipses. pretty gay if you ask me
lol same with me man....but the kids at my school have civic/integra's...just really riced out...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao .... ej1_freak is a member of this site along with another site i post on .... norcaltuners.com ... im sure she will see this eventually ... ive met her at meets too .... shes hella fine.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when i first bought my car a friends friend claimed the car was his so he could pick up some chicks on myspace.... that is until i punked him :laugh:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
when i first bought my car a friends friend claimed the car was his so he could pick up some chicks on myspace.... that is until i punked him :laugh:
I'm glad Eran's car turned out to really belong to him. :scurred: