Post up your fireworks

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You seeeeee...

Awesome fountain thing, eight 8 shot roman candles, 1,000 black cats, 36 chinese artillery shells, 104 shot saturn missle battery

12 triple shot artillery shells, 12 double shot artillery shells, black cat triple break tube

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't waste money on that s**t anymore, looks like you got a good stash though! ;)

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like explody things, so I think it's totally worth it. haha

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't have a place to blow s**t up, nor the money. I don't even plan on going and watching the fireworks. Maybe on TV. I'm probably going to park under a covered spot in my apartment complex and give the management hell if they try and ticket me. I refuse to let flaming bottle rockets land on my paint.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
I don't have a place to blow s**t up, nor the money. I don't even plan on going and watching the fireworks. Maybe on TV. I'm probably going to park under a covered spot in my apartment complex and give the management hell if they try and ticket me. I refuse to let flaming bottle rockets land on my paint.
Yeah, if it came to it I'd even park the car down the street to avoid that.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was on a low budget this year for stuff...
Went to a fairly new shop in PA this year.. Spartan Fireworks.. its only 45mins from me... (considering last time i went to TN)

The lineup:
Excalibur 24pack (great small aireal tube shots)
a few bottle rockets, small and medium sizes (texas pops, rocket parachutes)
couple packs of Roman Candles... only one pictured cause the others are gone or in the trunk...
Dragon Artillery shells, decent SMALL shots... nothing special
various firecrackers... Jumbo m-5000 never used them before, btu they looked amuzing...
couple cakes...
and a fountain for the kids...
and a shirt...

Pics:

Pyr`o`tech´nist
n. 1. One skilled in pyrotechny