* Post your CURRENT Pic * [ versionTWO]

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my latest one with a diffused flash using a piece of paper covering up the flash mod (point and shoot lol) with some photoshoping:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I discussed this with Joe and told him I was interested in making a "picture of you" thread and he found this one for me because I suck at searching and so he left it up to me to bump this or make another. I figured I'd bump this one since it already has previous members pictures in it :D

I thought it would be cool to put a face to everyone's name. We all have ideas of what some users look like. For example I always imagined anfrey as looking like a lumberjack (no idea why, just did) and then I found him to look, well nothing like a lumberjack lol

So just thought this would be cool :P here's me!

And this is one of me AND Emerican. :P

Post your pic! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I discussed this with Joe and told him I was interested in making a "picture of you" thread and he found this one for me because I suck at searching and so he left it up to me to bump this or make another. I figured I'd bump this one since it already has previous members pictures in it :D

I thought it would be cool to put a face to everyone's name. We all have ideas of what some users look like. For example I always imagined anfrey as looking like a lumberjack (no idea why, just did) and then I found him to look, well nothing like a lumberjack lol

ur the girl right?
If so, post newds!

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My crazy life? really..... very nice though ill post a recent one tomorrow (no promises).

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Manly arms!

emerican

Registered VIP
that is a horrible pic of me nick lol.
I didnt even know i was gonna be in it and i just look strange in it.

emerican

Registered VIP
Random question, but do or did you ever skate?
yeah i did i used to i still would except my knees are to messed up to take the beating anymore. Skating may have something to do with that lol.
And now pics where i dont look quite as strange lol

Last edited: