Post your Engine Bay

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thought it would be nice to have a thread with a collection of engine bay shots and what they are. I'll start:

b20 vtec (b16a2)

CLICK: LARGE PIC

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanna do b20 vtec........ :(

ricky ek4

5+ Year Member
another b16a2:shock:
my 2000 ek4 civic...
from northern ireland;)

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rey_boricua said:
is that a skunk 2 intake mani?? How do you like runnin that on an h22..i heard that they are no good for duece duces?? What you think of it?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^you get those mirrors yet? isnt that a jdm valve cover? what numbers are you putting down and what psi?

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
is that a skunk 2 intake mani?? How do you like runnin that on an h22..i heard that they are no good for duece duces?? What you think of it?
its a stock intake manifold...i have a Golden Eagle intake manifold for my boost h22a set up

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugenkid18 said:
^^you get those mirrors yet? isnt that a jdm valve cover? what numbers are you putting down and what psi?
No, they are scheduled to be here tomorrow. Yes, its a SiR head, I need a 99-00 B16a2 head. I had a shop 2 years ago or so swap back in the stock motor because it had a hack job of a swap in it and I was getting 14 MPG while babying the car, and it was the middle of the school year and I didnt exactly have a day to swap the motor. They ordered a block and told me they ordered me a full engine, they put the head on the block and bought my block from me for $600. I ended up stopping my check on them, they sued me, I counter sued, I won $15xx back from them!

221HP and 182ft/lbs at 8PSI, the older head, 2.25" pipes and cat caused major lack of air flow at 7000RPM and i didnt gain any power. Once I get a new head, 3" exhaust and no cat, expect to see 260+ after another hr on the dyno. That only if I get that far before I graduate in Dec. Once I graduate I'm buying a new car for a daily driver and this is going to get ripped down to the nothing, inside and out for a full build.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Not really mine obviously...Just a civic I found on ebay one day

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you cant fit a skunk2 I.M in a h series civic.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PhntmSk8r said:
yes i know youre the 2nd person to link to that thread... but it hasnt stopped anyone else from posting engine pics lol. i put this thread in the 6th gen section to hopefully see more 6th gens with swaps as thats what ive got. maybe peeps that didnt see the other thread will see this one and post

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The Oh So Sexy D-Series

I think this is pretty clean

Last edited: