Post your **VSM** coupe with rims!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heres the case
im getting new rims for christmas from my parents:lol: and with that said i wanna see all the VSM coupe's out there with rims
white
bronze
black
those are the 3 colors i wanna stick with so please please post pics of 5th or 6th gen VSM coupe's!

thanks in advance and ill post pictures after christmas/the first of the year on what i went with! thanks guys!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol me too im in like one of the last pages

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awww..mommy and daddy is gonna buy him some rims for his christmas present....how sweet...... :rolf:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awww..mommy and daddy is gonna buy him some rims for his christmas present....how sweet...... :rolf:
i guess i dont see whats so wrong about this?
can ANYONE tell me why its not okay for parents to buy you things? but its okay for your GIRLFRIEND? weird:roll:
my dad is a car enthusiast and my mom enjoys being in the garage with us as well and so what if they buy them? they obvisouly have money so i guess they wanna buy me rims go piss on yourself because your mad that im 18 and a senior in HS and your parents dont support you anymore! ;)

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
16" Kosei K1s. Best vsm ive seen is votion motorsport's, here they are on his ek. old pics of his vsm are on here somewhere

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the compliment man! Here was the VSM coupe back in it's glory days on 16X7.5" Kosei K1 Ultralites

And some older ones

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everything i ever bought for my car was earned honestly all by myself...working when i was 15 until now 23..my parents didn't pay me a cent..so poo whoo...go cry me a river spoiled rich kid snob...you've still got alotta learn...go get a f**kin job..WERD!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing wrong with a little help from the parents. especially for christmas.

i wish my parents wouldve gotten me rims or something..

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nothing wrong with a little help from the parents. especially for christmas.

i wish my parents wouldve gotten me rims or something..
and im 18 working in a metal shop i cut steel beams all day and make 15.50 an hour
for the prick bitchin about me being rich my parents have money but i bought the car myself straight up cash so go cry! my parents are nice and wanna buy me rims! so i likey!

as for you mymmeryloss what should i do? i was thinking i like white Buddyclubs and stretch some tires. as i plan to get skunk2 pro s coils in the spring and i want that 4x4 stance with 15mm wheel spacers in the rear? what do you think?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where you gotta roll your back fenders so you can have like a -3 camber and the wheel spacers give it that wide look i know mymmeryloss knows what im talking about

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, sometimes that stance looks good but its hard to pull off on civics...

have u seen my wheels that i have fs?
they would look good on ur car depending on what ur going for and the offset is very good for brake upgrades and things...

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where you gotta roll your back fenders so you can have like a -3 camber and the wheel spacers give it that wide look i know mymmeryloss knows what im talking about
So your talking about a slammed stance with wide low offset wheels tucked? That is the opposite of 4x4 stance.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take that $15.50 you're making and buy your new rims..if you can't take criticism, you don't belong here..douchbag