Power windows on 2010 Honda Civic auto do not work.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
LOL going to need a few more details. What all have you done to test the issue? From what I can see you have verified voltage on both sides of the fuses.

Is it all power windows or a specific window?

Mdarabi

Thanks for response. All power windows . I changed the driver side switch , still none not works.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Do you know how to you use a multimeter and read (figure out) a wiring schematic?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You may need to reset the auto control unit function.
Have your dropped power to the car at all?

Mdarabi

1. Hi. I can not reset the auto control because the switch is not working. The window does not comes down or up when I press the buttons. I changed the whole unit Still does not work. Sorry what do you mean about drooped power to the car ?

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Honestly I am not sure about resetting the master switch in the drivers door. If the function exists it would be an odd one as resetting it anytime you disconnect the battery would be a real PITA.

I need the exact trim of your 2010 Civic, is it automatic or manual, LX, EX? See if I can find a service manual for the 8th/9th generation Civics and put on my website. That will have all the wiring diagrams you need. I'll also try and put up screenshots of what you need once you give me the additional details on your car.

Mdarabi

Dear mr baker. Thank you for your help. the car is. 2010 Honda Civic ES-T I-Vtec auto. 5 door hatchback

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
UK variant, let me see what I can find and Ill get back to you.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If the function exists it would be an odd one as resetting it anytime you disconnect the battery would be a real PITA.
Auto down function I'm certain exists on this and resetting it wasn't a pain either. We had to do it when our battery died in our Crosstour.

I also didn't read this well enough, as the OP stated that apparently NONE of the windows can be controlled from the driver side master switch.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I don't have a manual for the 2010 yet. As soon as I find out Ill post a link.