Preferred website for parts/ what wheels are you guys running?

jakeeton1002

Respected
So my goals this year are pretty much oriented towards suspension, wheels and tires.

I'm aware of diameter, width, offset, camber, fender rolling/pulling and how they all affect eachother. (I've done my reading lol)

I purely just want to know A. where you guys prefer to order your aftermarket parts from and B. What wheel/suspension combos you're running (with pics please). Please put the name and wheel/tire specs too please

Yes I can google "2000 honda civic aftermarket parts" and be bombarded with a plethora of links. But, I'd rather not just start ordering from random online stores every time and play the "wait and see" game.

Thank you guys, I hope I get to see some sick 6th gens and find some nice, reliable sites.

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I haven't bought parts in awhile but you can check out the forums store.
My suspension: koni yellows with GC sleeves and my wheels are 15x7 on 195 50 tire. but seriously if you google pics of suspension setups it is a lot more helpful. how low are you trying to go?

jakeeton1002

Respected
Honda-tech is full of information, and there's thousands of pages on just suspension set-ups. But the posts I find are like 7 years old, the picture's arent visible, and any links they posted back then aren't relevant.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jakeeton1002

Respected
I haven't bought parts in awhile but you can check out the forums store.
My suspension: koni yellows with GC sleeves and my wheels are 15x7 on 195 50 tire. but seriously if you google pics of suspension setups it is a lot more helpful. how low are you trying to go?
uploadfromtaptalk1458063247591.jpg
About this height. It's just going to be a matter of tinkering with the coils and camber. I think slammed hatches look great, but I wouldn't go that low personally. Especially since the headers go under my oil pan. I like my oil pan.

typec

Just recently bought a set of ICW racing wheels model is 210mb and spec 17X7.5 with 205/40 r17 nitto tires. All bought from 4 wheel online standing with coils over by the way will post some pics later.