problems

supercivic00

5+ Year Member
ok i have a 00 si with a build b16 in it it has a drp stage 5 head on it stroker crank n 13 to 1 custom pistons i have web stage 2 cams skunk manifold 255 fuel pump 68mm tb i was just want to no y the car wont rev passed 45grand it has popped the head gasket i dnt think that wood b the problem just let me no what u guys think thanks for the help its also on a stock ecu

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that kind of comp ratio and a stock ECU= bad news

and I hope you meant 4500 not 45,000

dont rev with a blown head gasket..

get your stuff ixed and tuned and see where you end up... it will run a ton better

jpelizzari

5+ Year Member
You do need a tune, but if your head gasket is toast you really need to replace that. That'll be bad news if you keep messing around with a blown head gasket and revving.

supercivic00

5+ Year Member
ok thanks i think that im goin to fix that this weekend or next weekend i have a skunk ecu n that didnt help out any thing on the skunk it dnt go pass 3800 n when i drove the thing up n down the street it f**kin drives like a b***h i could run faster than it goes could that b from the head gasket or the stock injectors or the ecu could it b any codes that wood show up to help we out it

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll notice in post #5 that I used some extra punctuation. That's for your benefit. As it turns out, punctuation is an integral part of any intelligible sentence.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Learn how to spell and use punctuation, then maybe someone will try to help you.

supercivic00

5+ Year Member
wow this board was good but its just f**kin gay i got a good idea fo fuys GO f**k URSELF n if u dnt want to f**k urself than go suck some ass