sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DaGFTDOne said:
Bump... any updates bro??
not really... my identity was stolen a few weeks ago. i just got my bank account straightened up today, and then i got a reciept in the mail for airline tickets bought with an american express card... and i dont have american express. so someone has a credit card under my name and bought a $1900 plane ticket... :(

with all that going on i havnt had time for my car. im gonna try and work on it tomorrow, if the cops dont need to talk to me about anything.

thanks for the intrest guys!

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohclubkid said:
not really... my identity was stolen a few weeks ago. i just got my bank account straightened up today, and then i got a reciept in the mail for airline tickets bought with an american express card... and i dont have american express. so someone has a credit card under my name and bought a $1900 plane ticket... :(

with all that going on i havnt had time for my car. im gonna try and work on it tomorrow, if the cops dont need to talk to me about anything.

thanks for the intrest guys!

sucks dude, good lluck with everything

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got a nice project going on. its slowly starting to come together. and yeah theres nothing wrong with a sohc. im hopefully swapping out my d15b7 non vtec to another d series with vtec before i start college this spring.

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Everything Is Coming Together Really Good,,,,good Luck With The Rest Of The Work That Is Left Over!!!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clifford_05 said:
you got a nice project going on. its slowly starting to come together. and yeah theres nothing wrong with a sohc. im hopefully swapping out my d15b7 non vtec to another d series with vtec before i start college this spring.
lol, ive always been a d-series fan! check out my forum name :lol: yea, i will get it done as soon as i get money and things straightened out. thanks for the encouragement.

STR_TopGun said:
Everything Is Coming Together Really Good,,,,good Luck With The Rest Of The Work That Is Left Over!!!
yea, its getting there. and the rest of the work... there will always be "work to be done" ,thats what makes projects fun!

bcivichb said:
rim/caliper combo is phat. keep the pics coming
thanks alot. those rims cost me $230 and i figured not many people would like them. i think they look good on the car. as for pics, ill have a few more this weekend i promise.:thumbs up

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UPDATE 12-3-06

okay, ive been busy (life/ getting identity theft situation straight). i have a few more pics that i took a while back, before the camera died:(
finally got the passengar side knuckle on.... and relized the hub is frozen! :letout:
back to square one... again.:cry:

my cluster with painted needles.

cool shot (yea its dusty...:???: )

genuine ITR shift boot on my sol console

hondata intake gasket, and 160* thermostat

energy suspention motor/ shifter bushings

thats all for now... till i get a new camera for X-Mas and stuff fixed. thanks for looking=)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good. hope things urn out with the identity thing.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow, you're making some nice progress..
Keep up the good work, and btw, blue on bronze was a good choice..

can i have it?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
w00t for new parts...!
LOL, i love new parts:D its like CHRISTMAS everytime the come in.

ImportFan1 said:
looking good. hope things urn out with the identity thing.
thanks! i actually have a detective working my case currently... everything seems to be ok right now.

Sundown said:
wow, you're making some nice progress..
Keep up the good work, and btw, blue on bronze was a good choice..

can i have it?
yea, its getting there. hopefully after X-Mas i will get alot more done... just going really slow right now.
the colors are not permanate... the car will be painted, and the rims color-matched after its all done.

and you can have it........ for a price:twisted:

SolSi-T

5+ Year Member
Glad to see your rebuild coming along. Are you sticking the high compression pistons in the D16???

Hopefully during my 3 week break from school i will get my Del Sol running again.... might be a turbo D15B7 mini-me, or could be a LS or JDM B20B. Still deciding.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SolSi-T said:
Glad to see your rebuild coming along. Are you sticking the high compression pistons in the D16???

Hopefully during my 3 week break from school i will get my Del Sol running again.... might be a turbo D15B7 mini-me, or could be a LS or JDM B20B. Still deciding.

yea, im going HI CR on my D16. want to be a lil different ya know.

id say stay single cam.... but thats just me;)

97auto4

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man Nice Project Overall =) but i wanted to point something out to u, on one of ur close up of ur rim when i was looking at ur Tires the Rotation is pointing the opposite way... when ur car is going forward is it supose to be like that? because then the threads of the tires are opposite to the direction ur going (depending on the threads) =) . I told this to one of my friend when he had his falken 512s on it the rotation mark was pointing the wrong way and he immediately changed the wheels to the correct side..

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
97auto4 said:
hey man Nice Project Overall =) but i wanted to point something out to u, on one of ur close up of ur rim when i was looking at ur Tires the Rotation is pointing the opposite way... when ur car is going forward is it supose to be like that? because then the threads of the tires are opposite to the direction ur going (depending on the threads) =) . I told this to one of my friend when he had his falken 512s on it the rotation mark was pointing the wrong way and he immediately changed the wheels to the correct side..
thanks for the compliment.
LMAO! i just tossed the rims on there, cuz the 13" steelies wouldnt clear the integra front brakes. the car isnt running yet, and i need new tires on the wheels as well. the rotation isnt important to me untill the car is up and running.;)

97auto4

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh heh cool =) ok good luck on the project then i wanna see whats up as u go along =)

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So what's the update man? I really like del sols, so im actually interested in this buildup..
Btw, how hard is it to find sol parts? I mean, is sourcing sol-specific parts hard? Ive personally never seen one in a junkyard..

1999civicsi

Banned
i really like ur car...i like del sols when there done rite....ur painting it? i like the color that it is now...deff dont see to many of these around...good luck ...