Project EG6

importedTuna

Extreme User
5+ Year Member
Yeah you've obviously been getting really extreme in the shop; do you just have open access to a shop, or do you own a lift? Also, is the DC dash a direct swap into the EG6?

Last edited:

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
importedTuna said:
Yeah you've obviously been getting really extreme in the shop; do you just have open access to a shop, or do you own a lift? Also, is the DC dash a direct swap into the EG6?
yeah i work at a performance shop. we have a lift and like 4 or 5 diff welders. we can do or make anything that anyone wants done. no the dash os not a direct swap. its a fu**in pain in the ass. there is more that has to be cut and modded than the list on honda tech. the wireing is the easiest. i actually had to cut the laft have of the streaing brace off and had to make mounting holes and use the integra dash side mounts. it took me between 6 and 8 hours to do the swap. and i still havent modded the door panels yet goin to do that tomorrow. i dont have to mod as much as the one on honda tech either. plus the console dont mount alll the way down on the floor it sits up off it a lil.

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
today i installed my system, took out the back seats and carpeted all the way to the back, changed all the blue panels to black. i will post some more pics. i also started workin on the door panels they are a pain in the ass.

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh... gawd... that IS extreme of you to be wrenching so outragous... really good progress...

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SO FAR YOUR WHOLE CAR HAS COME OUT NICE.but this time i didnt like your stereo setup.it looks very cheap.specially the box that is high as hell and you can use ur stock top panel that cover you trunk.thats a tunr off.hey i suggest if your going to have a system is to try to atleast cover it so you could give theives a little hard work.make them work for it damn it.lol

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
i dont have a cover and that is atemp box and sub goin with vega 10 and a nice vega amp. just needed somethin for now. i hate the box im goin to change it around so it looks better. im prob goin to put a box in the spare tire hole and cover it and the amp.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would have waited to put the system and stuff in.. hey i just realized.. i got the same seats as you do f00... do i see altezzas?.. i think so

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
yeah i hate the altezza's they where on there when i got it im supposed to be pickin up a set of stock ones from a friend. na not sleepin here. but im here from 11am til as late as 1 or 2 am.

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
got pulled over and got aressted for drivein on suspended. so i wont be drivein her for a bit so ill start the body work and some other stuff. im goin to make integra door panels fit the hatch door one way or another. maybe i can even have it ready to paint or even painted when it comes back out. i will need to order my ctr front lip and a itr throttle from the dealer and will also be puttin in a b&m short shifter. and im shure there will be a few more things ill do. btw are there any opt side skirts from the factory like with the integra or whats the best side to put on it?

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DAMN dude that blows that u cant drive right now....but what else do you expect...its a honda slightly modify...but its most of been a good reason why you got pulled over......loud music,burn outs,bright blue lights,no seatbelt,loud exhaust,dark tints,speeding,drinking,didnt pay parking tickets,ect....how much you want to bet u have most of them...lol j/k...but hey good luck with the built.....

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well this buildup looks good...
other than the fact that this car is an Eh2, its 6 different color, the steering wheel is fake bride, it has altezzas, the "custom" exhaust is zip tied to the tie bar, the rims dont match, the body panels dont line up, the interior is filthy, your air filter is busted, you have a system floating around in your trunk and the dash isnt finished, its a nice car!

With all this in mind and considering you are salvaging your integra its acceptable and looks like a good project! Now if it was my car heres what id do first. Finish the body work before anything else including and especially adding a system. If you cant afford to get it painted right now thats fine but id at least try to make everything line up and get it primered so its presentable. As far as the exhaust I read youre waiting on the mandrel bends to come in so it sounds like you have that taken care of. Good luck on the rest of it.

Sucks about your license, I got pulled over and arrested before and it sucks. At least now you can spend your gas money on your car =) Keep the pics comin.

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
dee:
speeding and no seatbelt. is y i got pulled over my speedo dont work sometimes. its not from the wireing of the dash cause it did it with the other dash and the p06 ecu im thinkin wiring from the ecu. i didnt even realize my belt wasnt on i just pulled out of my neiborhood and was just goin like 3 blocks to the drug store to get some rubbing alcohol to do some new piercings. wasnt even thinkin bout it.

NOS:
like i said its a PROJECT. and like i said in another post i didnt know s**t about the body codes when i started this thread. i have never had a civic and i was told it was a eg6 had no other reason to belave it wasnt. the only prior codes i knew where integra's. the system isnt floatin around in there everything is screwed down. and y not install it when its just sittin in the shop floor after it came out you your car you wrecked. i had a brecket on there but the welds didnt hold and its only a temp exhaust. all i could do when the teg exhaust stuck out a foot past the bumper. it was 930 and the only thing i could do was go to the zone and get some s**t pipe to make it where i could drive it home. as for the tails they where on there when i got the car. the person i got it from even offered me the inside ones and i was like no. i have a set of outsides i have to pick up from someone. i dont care that its 6 diff colors its a PROJECT. hell most cars goin threw body work are diff colors. especially when you are doin everything yourself. like i have said the rims dont match cause i dont have a key for the front ones. i left the rear ones on the drums when i pull the rear suspension. of course it was filthy cause it all went in and i did just about everything that was done in 4 days. the air filter is busted from the wreck. thats what happens when you hit a wall at 130mph. the stearing wheel is alot better than the stock one i had. and a friend of mine brought it back from japan with him and gave it to me. weither its fake or not i dont car. its better than the one that was in there. y other than the door panels do you say the dash aint done? if that is y then its the door panels that arent done not the dash. and im goin to make the teg door panels fit. dont say they wont cause they way im doin it they will have already looked into it.

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
... and looks like a good project! ...Good luck on the rest of it...
Take no offence. I just pointed out what needs to be done, all that went without sayin anyways. Im just giving you a hard time, no worries. ;)

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
Take no offence, just because I point out what need to be done all that went without sayin. Im just giving you a hard time, no worries. ;)
stop being such a d**k."ITS A PROJECT"of course theres detail to be done..he said it in the beginning...i bet when its done youll end up loving it....right now you sounds like your just plain hating on the dude...thats good though cause it motivates him more to come out busting d**k...

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
stop being such a d**k."ITS A PROJECT"of course theres detail to be done..he said it in the beginning...i bet when its done youll end up loving it....right now you sounds like your just plain hating on the dude...thats good though cause it motivates him more to come out busting d**k...
Umm ok sorry I upset you, I didnt realize you guys were dating. I wasnt being a d**k, just saying he has a lot of work ahead of him and I didnt see you crying to everyone else who said that. That last post was for the sole purpose of clearing up that I wasnt trying to hate on his car. Trust me if I was gonna hate on someones car id be talking to you. Now can we drop it ok good.