Project EG6

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
Umm ok sorry I upset you, I didnt realize you guys were dating. I wasnt being a d**k, just saying he has a lot of work ahead of him and I didnt see you crying to everyone else who said that. That last post was for the sole purpose of clearing up that I wasnt trying to hate on his car. Trust me if I was gonna hate on someones car id be talking to you. Now can we drop it ok good.
nigga u do realize u in florida like me...so becareful watch u say homie....i didnt disrespect u aight!!!!!but u are so slow your roll homie....like i said u pointed out things that didnt need to be said cause we all saw that but we didnt say anything cause its a f**king "PROJECT"...

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
nigga u do realize u in florida like me...so becareful watch u say homie....i didnt disrespect u aight!!!!!but u are so slow your roll homie....like i said u pointed out things that didnt need to be said cause we all saw that but we didnt say anything cause its a f**king "PROJECT"...
You didnt disrespect me right up until the point you called me a d**k, which was the first sentence you said. Then you just called me a "nigga" and threatened me. LOL! Hey I got an idea, lets not even call it a "PROJECT" either because you know what, thats obvious isnt it, and we wouldnt want to say anything thats obvious right. If you have anything else to say to me please send it to me in a PM. Thanks

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
You didnt disrespect me right up until the point you called me a d**k, which was the first sentence you said. Then you just called me a "nigga" and threatened me. LOL! Hey I got an idea, lets not even call it a "PROJECT" either because you know what, thats obvious isnt it, and we wouldnt want to say anything thats obvious right. If you have anything else to say to me please send it to me in a PM. Thanks
done deal........

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
damn thats all i have to say. some people say stuff that offends people and dont realize it til its pointed out then they get offended by what other people say. if its not a project then what the hell is it? looks likle one hell of a project to me.

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Aint nothing wrong with an EH2 lol. Awesome progress man, its coming along really well! I wish I had the time, money, and parts to do the integra dash conversion in my car, it looks sweet! Heres a big ol :thumbs up for ya!

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
its a major pain in the ass. not as sinple as everyone said it is. i had to cut and modifie so many things it wasnt funny. i had to cut stuff out i had to modifie the integra side mounts. and wasnt able to mount the fuse black back in just right.and the door panels a a major pain in the a** i have messed one up tryin it.what all parts do you need? i maybe able to get just about any part you need.

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Getting the parts wouldn't be too big of a deal, getting the time and money is lol. just gonna have to wait for winter i guess, another thing to think about for my winter projects.

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
i just wanted to leave a update. i am putting the integra door panels in he hatch. the passenger side will be done today. at this time im not goin to reveal how. everything is linein up good. there is a small gap and the front and back or the panels and the rear sits just a little higher than the front but thats cause thats how the integra doors are. i will bring the camera to the shop tomorrow so i can take some pics of it. also i will be usein the civic tweeter cups cause some dumbass the had the panels before me fuked then up and screwed some cheap ass tweets in the where the wrong size even. if i get some stock tweets there are screw holes and i caint stand that.

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
here are some pics of my custom strut bar. also changed the system around a lil. nice to have welders and drill presses and everything.

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
1993 CX

Engine:
Jdm B20
Itr tranny
Act heavy duty pressure plate and street stip disk
Injen intake
K&N air filter
Mugen oil cap
NGK iridium plugs
Comptech header and high-flo cat
Custom 2.5in Cat Back
Aluminum cam seal

Suspension:
Apexi ws full coil-over dampers for Jdm Itr
Jdm Itr rear Lca's
Integra rear sway bar
Rear tie bar
Custom front and rear strut bars
Rear disk brake conversion (try that with no key to get wheels off pain in the butt)

Interior:
Blue to black conversion consistin of:
Integra dash
Gsr cluster
Integra door panels
Integra seats
Integra carpet
All black interior panels
Bride steering wheel
Jdm Integra airbag deletion tray
Integra double bend shifter
Power window conversion
Power locks conversion

Exterior:
Ctr rear lip

Rims:
Rear 17" RsLimitied concept pros
Front 15" rota circuit 8's (as soon as i get a key to get the konigs off)

Sound system:
Pioneer head unit
Alpine amp
Rockford Fosgate 12
Polk speakers

will add more when i figure out everything

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn for how much ? and what u plan on workin on next homie

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
sold for 2400. have to get lic back before court. i picked up a 952dr dx for $400. no motor. that will be changed. lookin for a cheap d-series right now but will do a b swap in the future. very near future.

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is a thread revival, i read the whole thing and was going to comment on the

zipties :slap:

but its gone, so you dont have to worry i guess :D

importedTuna

Extreme User
5+ Year Member
Ha yeah and according to his profile, he also has way too many cars on his hands, assuming they're all current...he should let me cop one hahah.