Project EG6

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
Project EG6 added pics UPDATE door panels

SOLD

i have started he new project.its a 93 hatchback 1.5 non vtec. i recently wreck my dc4. i had a lot of mods so im puttin everthing on the hatch. i started today by pullin the motor out of the teg and didnt plan on goin any further. but everyone knows how that ends. i ended up pullin the motor and suspension out of the teg and then pulled the hatch in and put it on the lift. pulled it out of the shop today with the engine swaped and the front suspension and a custom exhaust . the engine swap consists of a jdm b20, a itr tranny, act clutch and heavy duty flywheel, injen intake, and a comptech header. the suspension is apexi ws full coil-over dampers for a jdm itr. i havent done the rear yet. i will post whats done to it when i do it. the exhaust is a 2.5in copy of the rsr gt2. goin to redo some of it when the manderal bends get in. i have a highflow cat and a resonator with a n1 style muffler. it puts out a nice deep tone. i will take pics tomorrow. the car looks like s**t lol. that will change after the suspension and motor are done. also the doors have bein converted to power windows. i also just picked up 2 rota circuit 8's now i have to pick up some tires to put on them. goin to put them on the front.

plans:
integra dash--- done
integra door panels--- done
rear disk---- done
integra sway bar---- done
lower tie bar---- done
front and rear upper strut bars--- done
small system ---- done
front and rear ctr lip (have rear)

more plans to come when i decide to do them.

if anyone has any sugestions or ideas just let me know. im always up for new ones. dont know what color im goin to paint it yet. i want somethin suttle i dont want to stand out anymore. i wanna kinda blend in with the crowd. my performance and mods will make me stand out not my looks.

Last edited:

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
today i installed the rear disk conversion, the rear suspension, rear sway bar and tie bar. i also installed the integra carpet(fits fine no trimming other than door sill clips), front seats.

tomorrow im goin to install the dash and mod the door panels. install my system. and maybe more if i decide to dependin on how long it takes and what all i do. i will take some pics tonite if possible il post them.

PEPE LE PU

mods yea i got some
5+ Year Member
JDM B20 EG6 said:
today i installed the rear disk conversion, the rear suspension, rear sway bar and tie bar. i also installed the integra carpet(fits fine no trimming other than door sill clips), front seats.

tomorrow im goin to install the dash and mod the door panels. install my system. and maybe more if i decide to dependin on how long it takes and what all i do. i will take some pics tonite if possible il post them.
where did you get the rear disk conversion ?? is this a hard install ?? got any pics

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
i got it off my integra that i wrecked. no not at all. its only 5 bolts each side. you just have to get a alignment afterwards. that aprt didnt take that long at all. ill try to take the cam to the shop tomorrow so i can snap some pics.

can87

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lemme do that....

:nopics:

lol.. anyways good luck with the project man!

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member

here are some pics. im goin to take more tonite and tomorrow. ill also get some of the suspension and rear disk.

PEPE LE PU

mods yea i got some
5+ Year Member
JDM B20 EG6 said:

here are some pics. im goin to take more tonite and tomorrow. ill also get some of the suspension and rear disk.
what wheels are those in the rear and what size are they

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice little project you got there. Whats the code for the tranny you have? Im having trouble finding a good tranny for my b20.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, that needs lots of work.. i think it will look good when you get it done though
chris

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good on the inside, then once you hit the outside, your like "What the f**k!"

Anyways.. good look :P

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
i only gave 900 for car. i dont mem the code for the tranny but, its a itr. i had to replace the case case it got busted in the wreck. it dont need as much work as it looks. all the black panels are brand new. just look how much more i can still lower then car and im already bout to tuck the tires. one shot is from the front and one shot is from the rear.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tight work man.looks very nice.once its done it will look sick......man you have done lots of work for a short time.well your lucky that you have the integra for parts.thats a big advantage.everything fits like bolt-ons...well hey good luck and nice mid wire tuck you did..keep up the good work.s**t u have done more things then people here in this forum thats been here for a long time and havent done s**t.. :D

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your engine bay the wires that goes from ecu to your firewall and out that goes to motor and lights and all that ...in your engine bay you cant hardly see them thats whats calleda a wire tuck.your tucking your wires in for them not to be seen.but in yours you see some but not alot.thats why i said a mid=medium wire tuck...cause hey theres been cars that you dont even see one wire..