Projector's wit Angel Eyes

daboyblaze

Loose Kannon's Finest
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trying to find a set of Projector headlights wit Angel Eyes for a 91 Hb. Can Anyone help? (Ain't it lovely, closed mouths don't get fed)

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um, ill look for you, i dont think they make them for those civics.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check out civichatchback.com There is a guy on there that sells them.

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check out E-bay there is someone that sell the info on how to do it , i have not checked it out myself[/fac]

pearlwhitecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo everyone, u can check out my civic with brand new projector headlights styles from vw jetta and crx's and ive bought 'em off ebay, the best deal and hardly to find, lucky me, got it for $200 us, means approiately $300, retails over $350-$450, thats too much, so check out the pic of my civic with projector headlights styles, recent installed them last week =) enjoy
cheers

Old_Skool_Civic

4dr's rule too!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes their are Angel Eye Projector Headlights available for the 88-91 Civic's, these are brand new and haven't been out that long

Here's a picture.....What do you guys think?

daboyblaze

Loose Kannon's Finest
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Old_Skool_Civic
Yes their are Angel Eye Projector Headlights available for the 88-91 Civic's, these are brand new and haven't been out that long

Here's a picture.....What do you guys think?

Damn, they look hot. Where can I purchase them? Do u know if they come in black also? Thanks Dawg

I bought they black projectors w/o the angel eyes. my s**t kinda looks like this now but black primer

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rice:

Definately gotta pull the lens off and paint the inside where the chrome is, make it satin black or gunmetal, then lightly smoke the lens (CTR style), then they'd look nice enough to sport.

CrxInvader

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that shiet look nice..but cost to much tho...i will get it next year when i get my income tax money...lol ..jk i get it in few week....