Radio has no power bit cigarette lighter works.

Problemcivic

I have a 95 Honda civic ex 4dr. My radio was working fine. I do have an aftermarket. Then all of a sudden I turn my car on one day and no power to my radio. Replaced wiring harness checked all my wiring. All the fuses everything is good. The fuse under the dash is fine because I have power to my lighter when I plug in my phone charger. And I checked it. I even tried a different radio still no power. Also my clock resets every time I get in and start the car. And not long after when I turned my car off and my parking lights were still on. No matter what fuse I pulled or what I did they wouldn't go off. Then my battery died I got a jump and it hasn't done it since. But my radio still won't work. What do I do. I know two other people with this same problem and no solution. I even tried hard wiring it to my battery. Still nothing. Please help.

Vtec Missing

What type of radio do you have ?
Did you check the fuse on the back of the radio ?
Does your radio have a reset button if so try that

jzenith82

Im havin the same problem, but the wire going to battery (dash wiring harness) caught fire as I was driving, my radio I believe has shorted, so I haven't gotten the opportunity to test to see if it was my radio or bad wiring. If anyone can add to this thread so we can be informed (newbie here lol) that would be great!