Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didn't say you.

This part means I'm talking about people who try to enforce traffic themselves:
NOFX said:
'm talking about people like the ones who sit in the passing lane and go the speed limit because theyr'e "taking it upon themselves" to enforce the speed limit. Not your job and you're breaking the law too.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
:crazy: :smackself

i read that entire thing and if you call going 60 mph on an interstate "heavy traffic" then :wgaf:
werd .... in cal thats normal haha

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I didn't say you.

This part means I'm talking about people who try to enforce traffic themselves:
in mexico that will get you sent to jail .... its a pretty serious traffic offense to be in the left lane while not actually passing.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish it would get people in more trouble here. I call it "inciting road rage".

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
every california freeway has big signs ... slower traffic keep right .... not enforced for s**t ... my dad one time got a ticket cause he passed someone on the right while doing like 70 in a 55 right before a lane merge .... needless to say he was pissed .

the other thing that isnt enforced very well is people pulling over if theres more than 5 cars behind em .... in arizona it must be enforced way better cause over mingus pass between sedona and prescott everybody pulled over for my friend and i

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Melt said:
every california freeway has big signs ... slower traffic keep right .... not enforced for s**t ... my dad one time got a ticket cause he passed someone on the right while doing like 70 in a 55 right before a lane merge .... needless to say he was pissed .

the other thing that isnt enforced very well is people pulling over if theres more than 5 cars behind em .... in arizona it must be enforced way better cause over mingus pass between sedona and prescott everybody pulled over for my friend and i
The only place I've seen "Slower Traffic Keep Right" signs actually enforced was Upstate New York. Also, the traffic there actually stayed on the right unless they were passing! It was awesome. Just this long line of traffic all in the right lane. You could jump into the left lane to pass and not see a car until maybe half a mile ahead of you. Traffic moved so smoothly.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I own a Si, and s**t I go below the speed limit because ep3 gas milage sucks ass. But if if some jerkoff tailgates me like you said you did I am going to f**k with you.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why would I tailgate you if you go below the speed limit?

I love people just read part of the story and turn it against me.

Bottom line. You speed and crash, hopefully you are the only one get hurt. Otherwise, the whole world will hate you because that's an accident that can be avoid. Like I said before, if your love ones die because of some kid going 80+ mph for fun and crashed into them, you'll think differently.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea if I was driving like a a*****e, if I was in a hurry. I dont need some guy tailgating me either. An even if he was driving that way "because he owns a si". I dont see the point of you jumping in and tailgating him increasins the risk of a accident.

.blazed_ej8

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HotFireCivic04 said:
OMG this thread is totally gay. Please argue bout somethin worth arguing bout!
why did you even post dummy ? i been saying that ever since....anyways im starting to hate subie drivers...fools think their all that cus they bought a 13 sec car out of the lot...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
.blazed_ej8 said:
why did you even post dummy ? i been saying that ever since....anyways im starting to hate subie drivers...fools think their all that cus they bought a 13 sec car out of the lot...

look at the guys name lol

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dank24 said:
Yea if I was driving like a a*****e, if I was in a hurry. I dont need some guy tailgating me either. An even if he was driving that way "because he owns a si". I dont see the point of you jumping in and tailgating him increasins the risk of a accident.
And I have already admiting the part about me tailgating was wrong. Thanks.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still, basically this guy was driving through traffic, yeah, he was speeding and maybe not driving as safe as he should have... but then you start tailgating him. To him, he learnt nothing. He didn't think he better slow down bwcause someone else sees him driving like an ass. All it seemed liek to him (if he noticed) was some a*****e started riding his ass.

Not trying to call you a name, but trying to show you it from his POV. It's very likely he didn't even think that you were doing it because he was doing somethign wrong in the first place.

Say he cut you off and then you tailgated him, he might put those two together. But if I were speeding down the road and someone started tailgating me, I'd be like, "wtf?" I might slow down to get you to leave me alone, but I would never think you were tailgating me because I was speeding. :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
closed by author's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.