rate-a-car

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well im bored at home so i just wanted 2 start at topic..... so here it goes ....u are suppose 2 rate the car above u and tell wat u like about it..i kno its kinda lame but it tells that we all appericate each others rides....so ill start off and then once a few have posted i will post about someone elses.......

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dammit that pic was small...o well rate wat u see

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6.5=stock?
still a civic, so it earns points..not a big coupe fan.
the hub caps give you a lil better score or it'd be a 5.5..

mine, ya im second..
is this just our cars or ones we find or what?
chris

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah now rate mine...1st tho

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread is going to be disastrous.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm giving everybody fair warning right here - Being honest is fine. Being demeaning or disrespectful is not. No flaming in this thread.

mracer29

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess he hasnt been here long enuff to know that most people are haters! it doesnt matter how good you car looks people will hate on it just cause it aint theirs.

I think i have a pretty darn good lookin car but i think last time i posted my car the haters came out like roaches at night in the projects!!!

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
of course everyones gonna hate ...everyone has different taste that is wat makes everyone different from each other but just seein cause i was bored..and mymemryloss ill give ya a 7.3 cause yeah the body looks stock but i love how the rims just barely tuck and the rims look good on ur ride and shaved side molding....good luck on it tho

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
mracer29 said:
I guess he hasnt been here long enuff to know that most people are haters! it doesnt matter how good you car looks people will hate on it just cause it aint theirs.

I think i have a pretty darn good lookin car but i think last time i posted my car the haters came out like roaches at night in the projects!!!
i think i have double ur posts and i do kno ppl flame so.....tell me something i dont kno

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well since the car mymmery posted was rated but no new car was posted, heres one. A purty one.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill give it a 8.5. i like the overall condition of the car and the matching but i dont like the body style... is that a s14? i like the kind that you have in your sig, s13's i believe

ryanM

slowhatch said:
ill give it a 8.5. i like the overall condition of the car and the matching but i dont like the body style... is that a s14? i like the kind that you have in your sig, s13's i believe
the one he posted is an s13, a beautiful one at that..im saving up to buy one right now.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
the one he posted is an s13, a beautiful one at that..im saving up to buy one right now.
Mine is an S13 Fastback, the one I posted is a S13 Coupe with a Silvia front.
LongGrain said:
Werd, it is pure hotness.

ryanM

Revolver said:
Well since the car mymmery posted was rated but no new car was posted, heres one. A purty one.
heres another one i think you'll like

he was at the autox i went to, along with a bunch of other s13 guys...all got kicked out for drifting lol. this is the car that really put me over the edge, and i decided i was gonna buy one, no matter what it takes :lol:

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I give it an 9.0. Wheel color and Sideskirts just knock it down a lil. I love those dual headlights, they look better than the round Silvia lights.

Nice clean simple S14 with wide rubber.

ryanM

Revolver said:
Gotta post a new car when you rate one.
hmmm, i dont really have any cars to put up, umm. what do you think of that pimp geo storm in the back of my previus pic? yea, he kicked my ass at that event.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
I like the wheels, I like the drop, respect the potential... but that Silvia conversion on a coupe reminds me of a Sunbird.