Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
rota's are the best anyways, well next to the real best (spoon's).

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Contender25 said:
There ok its just that everytime someone makes a mistake it seems like they are really all out on dishin the sarcasm.

HAHA.... i wonder why....

i mean im not trying to be a d**k, but i was a supermod on this site and am a mod on a few other sites... and it gets SO ANNOYING when instead of taking 2 seconds and searching google.com... the same stuff gets posted over and over. so yes that is why we jump all over threads like this.

Contender25 said:
Then one of the clubs less brighter members that still act like a child has to tag along and say something retarded afterwards.
yes i am less brighter.... i know nothing.. i act like a child.. i dont care... the people that matter here know the tech info i have.

have a nice day! :lol:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes we do know the tech info u have...i will have a nice day thank u very much

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sik_civic said:
yes we do know the tech info u have...i will have a nice day thank u very much

awww i love you too :lol: :lol:

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i might get some oz racing rims but they have like one set i want...eh or i might just get the rotas.=)

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Um..i think i posted that earlier, maybe not but yeah i checked google. And thats why i thought i would post this thread anyways to ask...theres nothing wrong with that is there now?. Well besides that i don't think your tech info is exactly the first on the internet anyways. But don't get me wrong its good info its just i wouldn't brag like anybody cares...ThAt Much.:retard:

Last edited:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k.. why is this still going??

you start the thread saying you want "real" rims.. and then you end it by saying you are going to get rota's.

i smell an e-goof.

this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.