rear disc conversion for sale taking offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not just post them anyway.....bump for a mod i wish i'd done

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just when i think it cant get any worse. :roll:

Civicracer876

5+ Year Member
cuz i dunno how to put the piks up so i just send them to the email adresses so yeah taking offers u want piks gimmie ur email and ill send u the pik

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, you have NO information. condition?whats it off of?what all is included? you think you are gonna sell something with no pics and no information? get real.

Civicracer876

5+ Year Member
um u learn 2 read i dunno how 2 post piks on the fourm so i will send it to the fuken email nd u can c what comes with it in da pik u dip shyt!

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civicracer876 said:
um u learn 2 read i dunno how 2 post piks on the fourm so i will send it to the fuken email nd u can c what comes with it in da pik u dip shyt!
i read, its YOU that cant read. you have no information, nor can you type correct english.noob.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im the only one replying........get the hint? no one wants your s**t

lmfao

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I certainly wouldnt buy off somone with such a hot head. They guy is trying to give you tips on selling your stuff and you reply with dip s**t, he didnt say anything offensive to you to warrant that. Starting conflict in your own for sale thread? Bad business..

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ian01ex said:
I certainly wouldnt buy off somone with such a hot head. They guy is trying to give you tips on selling your stuff and you reply with dip s**t, he didnt say anything offensive to you to warrant that. Starting conflict in your own for sale thread? Bad business..
X2

mercfwd

5+ Year Member
normally a help section

there is normally a help section on thses type of forums alot of times in the for sale rules on how to post your pictures. Ofcourse you'd need to search or read something other then "Post sale here"

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn... those things are clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.