Recruiting for Tx's Chapter of Team NVuS

AzTeC

LuVin My CGP ViC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Near or around the DFW area.
Basically what the team is looking for is highly motivated, enthusiastic people with positive attitudes and are extremely family oriented. We don't tolerate any negativity, drug use or gang affiliation.
So if your still interested what I need for you to do is shoot me am email to enrique0069@aol.com talking a little about yourself, what you've done to the car and plan to do to the car and what you'd expect from the team. I also need a few pictures of the car.

Thank you

Subject title Team NVuS

Last edited:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does it matter if my car is near stock?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bunch o' douchers eh?
Basically I checked their page and by the looks of it you have to have your car hellaflushed, or have it packing more than 120 horses. Ain't nobody got time for that(by that I mean a full time college student looking for another job).

93sedanTJ

That one Guy
Basically I checked their page and by the looks of it you have to have your car hellaflushed, or have it packing more than 120 horses. Ain't nobody got time for that(by that I mean a full time college student looking for another job).
yea... ill do my own thing...

chazla86ex

Email you a month ago it seems you're too picky about poorer joining so yeah DOUCHE BAG CLUB DENIED

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AzTeC

LuVin My CGP ViC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Email you a month ago it seems you're too picky about poorer joining so yeah DOUCHE BAG CLUB DENIED

LOL

Sorry you feel that way BUT that's not the way NVuS is. We have people with stock cars that may have one or two little mods. Plus my car itself isn't Hellaflush, there are some people that are patient & others that are not.

chazla86ex

Lol my crack I attached pics of my car no reply and honestly I don't think its my type of club