RED EK COUPE stolen in West Covina, CA

jerryscherry

My car 96 civic ex coupe red was stolen in westcovina near the mall at the edwards movie theater. it was parked in a garage complex

it has a front mount intercooler now and no more fog lights or tow hook, its turboed. rear trunk has like a hole in the middle.

i had a few month old pioneer headunit, 2 long boards, one was a loaded brand, 12in jl sub with a alpine amp, k sport adjustable coilovers they are black color with orange, Godspeed turbo kit with a LEGIT HKS BOV ver 2, t3/t4 trim, the turbo itself says godspeed on it., the inter cooler piping has the stickers "Big Show Built" near the intake manifold, has i <3 my ek sticker on the side, a domo doll thing on the front dash board, i will be more detailed when i get home on the electronics and turbo trims,

so if anybody sees this s**t for sale on craigslist

let me know if there is any information

909 918 9162

Jerry

mr00si

damn man i hope u get your car back

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sry to hear but i hate to be a negative nancy but it mayb chopped and sold but i hope not i know some people in the area we will keep an eye out for your car bud

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sry to hear but i hate to be a negative nancy but it mayb chopped and sold but i hope not i know some people in the area we will keep an eye out for your car bud
that was a really sketchy comment. suspect #1

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry for your loss. shouldve never taken it to a mall

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that bro, good luck...

radracer

5+ Year Member
damn bro sorry for your loss ... hope you find her ...... mine got broken into last month ..

banner

^ Canyon Carver ^
5+ Year Member
damn bro. gl with finding her. hope shes not torn apart and parted off....f'n thieves...

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
damn that sucks man.. lol I'd prolly cry if mine was stollen. I feel for ya man. I hope it turns up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear, hope you find it not so molested.

Moving this to Regional, that way more people in CA will see it.

jerryscherry

bump no word yet, guess all i can do is look out for parts for sale, and i hope the cops don't lag on calling me, and let it sit at a towing yard and make me pay for 4 days of storage -_-

Ksport Coilovers
Gsr Cluster
d16y8 with black valve cover
Godspeed Turbo kit t3/t4 w/ 3inch downpipe
Pioneer Headunit DEH-P8300UB
Alpine Amp,
Jl Subwoofer
Slotted and drilled rotors
Red bumpers and lips,
Depo Black Housing Headlights
HKS SSQV BOV VER.2