red gt3's

civster1285

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was thinkin about gettin some red gt3's and was wondering if anyone had them on a red car? Was thinkin about get them color matched to MR. Thanks

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Havent seen it before, but I think it will be to much red. There are only 2 possible turn outs, it will look REALLY GOOD or HORRIBLY BAD. I might re-think your idea, just my opinion.

civster1285

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, thats what I was predicting alot of people would say, but i just wanted to see how it looked

ryanM

i say no. go with something else: gold, black, gunmetal would all look really good

civster1285

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, thats what EVERYONE does, i want something different. I am actually thinkin of some gunmetal rims too, possibly the 5zigen rx-6's, but I just came up with the idea of the red gt3's

ryanM

the rims i always thought would look amazing on civics are the 5zigen fn01rc's. in your case, with a mr car i would get them in bronze. i think that would look f**kin hot, especially in 16"

civster1285

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, thought about those too, but not bronze because I think id like the hyperblack or the gloss black with the chrome lip to go better with a cf and mirrors

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
the rims i always thought would look amazing on civics are the 5zigen fn01rc's. in your case, with a mr car i would get them in bronze. i think that would look f**kin hot, especially in 16"
exactly what i was thinkin. those are the hawtness.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think there is a guy in members rides that has the fno1rc's in bronze on his red hatch. ill find it.

Edit:never mind it was a yellow hatch.