red4 with rims [31 new pictures]

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
you car looks tired lol. Looking good though, I really like how it looks now. The rims set it off.
lol, i know i know. i got the eyelids for free though. your car was one of the coupes that inspired me to try them out though. thanks for the compliments.

mymmeryloss said:
who needs gloves?
haha
n e wayz, looks better
chris
gloves help when it comes time to wash up afterwards. those old steelies/tires were nasty dirty. thanks for the compliments though :D

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
red4 said:
lol, i know i know. i got the eyelids for free though. your car was one of the coupes that inspired me to try them out though. thanks for the compliments.
wow, it's good to hear that my car actually inspired someone :D....even though most people aren't into the eyelids. how do you like them?

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
wow, it's good to hear that my car actually inspired someone :D....even though most people aren't into the eyelids. how do you like them?
i like them on the car. i may eventually go with some C-West eyelids just because they look a little more mean instead of sleepy, but these will do for now. i got them for free from a friend of mine and painted them myself with some leftover spray paint i had. all i had to buy was the double-sided tape. ;)

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
falken hanabi's are sweet rims dude, but they sorta dont seem to flow right on your car.. ive only seen some bronze ones on a L-Con's green coupe and they looked sick, I think you just need to slam it..

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wheels would be nice if it wasn't for the color. Nice upgrade tho. I like the eyelids oddly enough on your car, i might like them more if the headlights didn't look so foggy(or maybe just dirty? :what: )

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, the headlights are nasty dirty and foggy. i'd like to just get new SiR headlights.

lowering the car on some full-coilovers is a future plan, but the pro-kit springs will do for now.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks kinda goofy to me, but its much nicer that my pos

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car lookin good def need to get rid of tha eyebrows,not my choice of wheels but everyone has their own taste :thumbs up