red4 with rims [31 new pictures]

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
31 new pictures from earlier today. the rims finally arrived after about a week. the CF hood is used and needs to be refinished on the top. other additions since any of my other pictures would be the stock splash guards and eyelids.

enjoy.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mmm car looks sooo much better now. How much did they run you. Cute girl you have there as well =)

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drivers side rims spokes point forward, and the passenger sides point back... LOL. i dont like when rims dont all face one way.

looks much better tho, just lower it an inch or so, and you will bet set ;)

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah Mike...the wait is finally over. Looks good. My wife won't even change a flat tire. :lol:

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Partizan said:
Mmm car looks sooo much better now. How much did they run you. Cute girl you have there as well =)
about $650 shipped with free mounting/balancing. wheels are 15" Falken Hanabi's with 205/50/15 Falken Ziex ZE-512 tires

JK_Ferio said:
how 'bout some wheel locks? "FCUK thieves"
yeah, probably ought to get some wheel locks.

sohclubkid said:
drivers side rims spokes point forward, and the passenger sides point back... LOL. i dont like when rims dont all face one way.

looks much better tho, just lower it an inch or so, and you will bet set ;)
they're essentially the same as stock GSR blades. same idea anyways. i really like them though. as far as going lower, i'd love to get full coilovers in the future.

gabebauman said:
Yeah Mike...the wait is finally over. Looks good. My wife won't even change a flat tire. :lol:
lol, thanks man. Stef helped me with the rims on my last car too. its becoming a tradition. ;)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brows + cf = boo

other than that, it's comin along. not too fond of the wheels, but whatever you dig man.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks dope man, keep up the great work..!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. but not my style rims....and you need slammage.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
def not feelin the eyebrows... as stated needs to be slammed

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ride looks good. dunno bout the eyelids. other than that, very nice! oh, btw, did u put a for sale thread for that oem front lip? if so, is it still for sale?

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
ride looks good. dunno bout the eyelids. other than that, very nice! oh, btw, did u put a for sale thread for that oem front lip? if so, is it still for sale?
it was for sale at one time, but not anymore.

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love when a lady works on a car. My girl is always taggin along to get her hands dirty to help work on my car.

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1siksivik said:
a girl who can work on a car is a keeper. :thumbs up
DetainedCivic said:
I love when a lady works on a car. My girl is always taggin along to get her hands dirty to help work on my car.
thanks guys! :D she helped put wheels on my last car as well. its become a tradition of sorts. :lol:

i'm very lucky to have a wife that understands and supports my addiction to cars.... lol ;)

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you car looks tired lol. Looking good though, I really like how it looks now. The rims set it off.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who needs gloves?
haha
n e wayz, looks better
chris