removing headlights off a 2000 civic ex???

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
easy take the front bumper off and then take off the four bolts holding them on

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
next you'll be asking how to take the bumper off... Sooo... Remove all the clips near the radiator/grill, then remove two screws in the fender well, also, remember to remove the clips that connect the fender lining to the bumper. Then pull. Assemble the same way in reverse.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Two bolts on top, one by the fender and one on the bottom.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
next you'll be asking how to take the bumper off... Sooo... Remove all the clips near the radiator/grill, then remove two screws in the fender well, also, remember to remove the clips that connect the fender lining to the bumper. Then pull. Assemble the same way in reverse.
haha....

i didnt know there were clips bt the fender lining and the bumper..i guess i am missing mine. :(

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are screws from the fender tot he bumper, not clips.

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very simple job. all your answers are in this thread or you shouldn't be doing whatever youre doing

C Dub

5+ Year Member
i did the same thing...its a very easy procedure. I was considering getting entire new headlights, but instead took mine off and painted them black.. Saved me some money...$10.00 and i was done

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
They are screws from the fender tot he bumper, not clips.
hey morn, there is a screw on each side, then clips holding the fender lining to it. Next time I see you you're getting hit, Although I may make a special trip to your house just to hit you.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
hey morn, there is a screw on each side, then clips holding the fender lining to it. Next time I see you you're getting hit, Although I may make a special trip to your house just to hit you.
Actually no there is not. Atleast for me. And for my buddy as well. We both drive 99 coupe's. Screws hold the fender lining on under the front bumper by where it "flares" underneath. And screws hold the bumper onto the fender.

And wow... Someone must have their period today.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
Actually no there is not. Atleast for me. And for my buddy as well. We both drive 99 coupe's. Screws hold the fender lining on under the front bumper by where it "flares" underneath. And screws hold the bumper onto the fender.

And wow... Someone must have their period today.
Oh and the truth is out. Stupid Kids, lol.