Removing Panels help

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know the exact method off the top of my head but you really just gotta take a look at it and feel it out
if i remember correctly the panel by the clutch pedal should just pop off, if it doesnt have one large plastic fastener which is not hard to find. then to remove the panel on the door sill, you have to unbolt the seat belt at the bottom connection. then start prying away and feel for where the retention points are... obviously be careful not to break any

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Use the img tags and start posting the pictures in the thread instead of making people click to ANOTHER site to view them. You might get more and/or faster help.

For most of the panels you just pull. Some have bolts or screws. Not hard to figure it out on your own. MOST of us did back in the day when there wasn't internet to spoon feed. The time it takes you to post and then sit there and wait for a reply, you could easily have the panel off on your own. Hell maybe even done and put back together.

Just sayin'.

bkjj77

Registered VIP
every time i post a pic it wont show up thats why i put a link...
I have just tried to figure it out but i feel like im going to break something

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont just pull from any old spot on the panel... you need to get a feel for where the main retention points are and pull from there. this way you'll substantially decrease chances of breaking anything
the farther the distance away = more torque and stress youll be applying

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
every time i post a pic it wont show up thats why i put a link...
It's because you are doing it wrong. Use the link that has IMG in it. Photobucket makes it so easy, children are able to figure it out. Literally.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If thats like my 95 u literally just pull em up. It's just clips holding em in. Most of the panels in these cars are just held by clips so if you don't see a screwdriver hole you just gotta pull.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took me 2 seconds and I didn't even have to get into your album to do it.