Replacement driver seat for Civic 2006

davestephans

My father purchased a 2006 civic but after 4 weeks of driving it he realizes he needs better lumbar support ( This is the only serious weakness this car seems to have) He's tried those store bought lumbar supports but they constantly move around and need to be readjusted. He is seriously considering bringing the car back to trade it in for an accord, but I'm sure he'd take a beating on the trade-in. Are there any aftermarket replacement seats for this car that have lumbar support. Is it possible to buy an accord seat and place it in the civic? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Drakon543

I believe there is a civic seat with lumbar support built in but you may have to search around and visit your local salvage yards. keep an eye on Craigslist also. never know what will pop up on there.

grmerrill1975

I have the same problem with my Accord. I just rolled up a towel and wedged it inplace. It has formed itself into the perfect shape and no more pain.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

riqbal

A quick google search led me a to a website called carid but I cant post links since I'm new to this forum.

Just do a google search for "2006 Honda Civic Recaro Orthoped Seat"