Reptlcal's Slow ej8 Build

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
loooks good! I would stay away from the tein lowering springs, I really didnt like them.. higher than stock shocks sort of stiff but not anymore than new oem ones. just go with coils, sleeves bounce a lot but they get you lowww

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey I have the same pedals & blue LEDs under my dash too, nice work so far, glwb!

bigboy106

nice build, im also 16 years old and have a 99 civic ex which is automatic :/ looking to make it a 5 speed also. best of luck to you and gl on job interview :D

reptlcal

Caillou
Got some $ and I'm going to purchase some hids later today. I'll have more pics soon to come. And thanks everyone for the imput

reptlcal

Caillou
Here are some pics of the tint job, its not amazing but looks pretty good. I need it proffesionally done though. Also, blue valve stem caps ftw. Also got some money and I'm going to get some hids and some sidemarkers cause its black friday haha.

reptlcal

Caillou
When I get money to buy them. I got a few tickets I have to work out too. I finished paying 1 of 3 so far haha.

reptlcal

Caillou
Ha ya it sucks, right now I'm repainting my wheels, rerubberizing my wheel wells, and cleaning my brakes while my friend is tinting his windows. Pics soon to come. The wheel wells look soooooo clean now.

reptlcal

Caillou
Here are some pics of the wheel wells and repainted wheels and I picked up some free black lugs and locks. I've been looking for a while for some used rims somewhere. I've been looking for 16" gunmetal wheels. Or black but gunmetal first choice. Oh and some proof of purchase. Some password jdm amber side markers and some 10,000k hids.

reptlcal

Caillou
Some little electrical stuff. I did the rear curtousy lights, I'm gonna hook it up so it turns on with the car later as well. Oh and I forgot to mention I did a hidden fuel kill switch a while back. Works like a charm. Hids are also schedualled to come in tomorrow.

reptlcal

Caillou
sweet, my hids are coming in today. I ordered these from hid nation and they have super fast shipping. I ordered them Saturday I believe and they're coming in Wedesday.