Reptlcal's Slow ej8 Build

reptlcal

Caillou
yes definantly worth it. Here are some pics of the new lights on leds smd boards. great lights, definantly worth buying, with the greatest customer service I have even seen. I also did some befores and afters for them. Lights on Leds Page

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good bro, I did the same thing, got the smb 12's in the dome & trunk, same color, also have the under dash strips to light up the floors, love LED's.

emerican

Registered VIP
The led's look sick man
Will the cops not hassle you over blue tag lights, I have them to, but cops around me dont really care lol.

reptlcal

Caillou
Oh there white tag lights haha. The cam just made it look like that. I really am impressed though of the intensity of the light. Also I went to the store and grabbed some blue aquarium tubing and replaced out my old nasty stiff brown windshield wiper hoses. I will probably just pull out them though to tuck the bay a bit sometime.

reptlcal

Caillou
Thanks, ya I highly recommend Lights on Leds. Great customer service, great products, and great prices. Free shipping with extra free goodies as well.

emerican

Registered VIP
Oh ok they just looked blue lol mine acutally are blue ive had them for forever and only been pulled over once and that cop was cool and once he figured out i wasnt doing nuthin else wrong he let me go with not even a warning.

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
I have the Exact same car as you and just something to think about, have you thought of Progress CS-II's? They are coilovers and are great. I have them and will soon be putting them on

reptlcal

Caillou
I heard they are great but for now I'm gonna put on tein springs and then use christmas money and job money to buy full coils later. They run for like $550 right?

reptlcal

Caillou
dude its the easiest thing ever, just pull the cover off the light, pull out the bulb, plug in the board, peel the tape off, and stick the board in the middle. then just put the cover back on.

my friend just picked up a 1991 prelude si with a b20a3. comments?

reptlcal

Caillou
Christmas time and all I want is some new coilovers. I've already got a few bucks on hand and I'm gonna save up and get some new Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers.

Dnguyen92

have you checked out the prelude yet??? I was about to buy that one off the dude but I didn't feel like I'd be investing much for paying 3g's for a 91.