Resurrecting the Dream/civhatch92 [REbuild]

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It has been a long time since I’ve posted any updates on my car. My last build thread can be found here for those who do not know me: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=124480&page=3

On the way home one afternoon I ended up bending a valve which I knew would require a complete engine tear down to assess the damages done. Upon tear down my father suggested upgrading the internals since everything was torn apart and would make it easier. Immediately I began to take on a task much greater than I could fathom in the beginning... and so began my journey to rebuild the ENTIRE car from the ground up.

Let the Resurrection begin:
The plans:
• Fix ALL the rust
•Complete re-spray
•Push 350+hp
•Lots of new parts (details later)

The car from Day 1 when I picked it up so you can see how far it's come:

note: I've been working on this since June 25, 2008; and have just now begun to release the pictures slowly.. as a way to tease you all of course =)

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
note: I've been working on this since June 25, 2008; and have just now begun to release the pictures slowly.. as a way to tease you all of course =)
What the heck lol! You probably already finished the build and ur just f**king with us hahaha. Lets see some more updates we can't wait!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Holy rust
ha yeah unfortunately, it's all getting taken care of!

What the heck lol! You probably already finished the build and ur just f**king with us hahaha. Lets see some more updates we can't wait!
It's not finished yet.. the paint is almost done though ;), I've been really busy with school which is why it's taking a long time. Ill prolly post weekly updates.. so check back later in the week.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wasnt saying your car was weak...
d**k.

i hate teaser threads....
d**k.