rice to pretty nice, not quite perfect though

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I first bought the car it looked like this...

Got tired of the 17's rode so I traded for some 15's

note I still have the "altezza" lights

Got cut of by some idiot and had this happen

Lower control arm was bent and cv axle was busted.

On to the fix

up on jack stands

one on the left is bent

what I was riding on

suspension done, tires on and tail light problem fixed :D

crappy cell phone pic waiting to see if they can fit it on the alignment rack, I can wedge my phone in between the pumper and the ground and it will stay there (I have the samsung intercept and its 4.3 inches tall) and yes I know my fender doesn't line up right lol

how it sits now :cool: its actually lower than it looks in this one^

edit: Future plans are to probably swap a b20/vtec with an si transmission and do a mild n/a build and call it a day.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice nice..future mods?

do you know why the fender is like that? maybe just needs to be lined up better?

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for now just paying it off, then work on dropping a b20/vtec with an si transmission and go mild n/a. The fender doesn't line up right cause I hit a curb cause someone cut me off and the wheel was pushed into it and bent it, i just used a rubber mallet to hammer it out to make it look halfway decent

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Where in San Antonio are you??

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Tight, I live in the southside near Military and the 35.

Do you go to any meets? Ive been to a couple but too much police attention for my liking.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet, what you riding in cause I'm over there quite a bit cause my gf lives on that side of town. Naw I haven't gone to any meets and yea cops get out a lot! especially in the 410-bandera area

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice progress. I had the same ricer tails back in like 2000.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ding ding ding we have a winner lol. haha yep its at northstar, its the only nice garage i can think of to take pics except for BAMC but i dont think they would have liked that very much lol

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah its a nice and clean garage. The first floor gets packed as fck though thats why they put those barriers, cuz all the fat asses wanna park in the first floor so they hold up the line.

If youre ever going to hit up a meet in the NS mall or Military+35 area hit me up. 562 746 3095

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true that, its annoying as hell. sweet man, im not to familiar with the meets that go on but if you know of any my number is 2103134001