Ride of the month?? (June)

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
8.5:1 comp pistons from turbodiscounters for 350 bucks does not include rings though.... rods from crower price unknown havent called to find out

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys.. sorry no new pics.. i forgot about my brothers graduation party

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotta love that front bumper, nice car dude! :thumbs up:

we should meet up next time i'm in daytona.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was sayin no parts compared to the previous generation civics. and most of the stuff ive seen out is experimental, its not full regular production. but again i could be wrong.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
me? no my car is basically stock, which is exactly why im not putting it up for rotm. if i had something worth putting up i would. my current financial situation is that most of my money goes toward paying for college, not my car. if and when i do get some money i can spend, its goin under the hood of that car.

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes june.. sorry about that..oh and im getting some new tires today =)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like a little bit a both...or damn, i love a lot of both. no my car doesnt have either done in a way to satisfy me. but for rotm, i too would like to see just as much engine work as exterior work. but i think this guy has done enough work under the hood to make me happy. its a 7th gen, so it doesnt have as much potential as previous gens...right? im not too sure about that statement, but i heard it somewhere

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wheres the pics at? i want to see some interior! :x

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys.. i have been away for the past week and a half and im leaving tommorow for another week... if i have time sometime today which i doubt ill get some other pics up.. just really busy right now with work

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought you left, ya post more pics b4 you leave again.....
BTW: where you goin?

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well now im in virgina... before i was in oklahoma... soon i go down to keywest

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im with handlebarsfsr, i think go is more important than show. yeah looks are ince, but ya gotta be able to back the looks, i like your car, the exterior was done tastfully, but i agree that ROTM should be quick as well as flashy

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok im now back from virgina... and whats up with calling my car slow?? i have more then one car this is just my daily driver... and where are pics of your car?

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "spider883"

ok im now back from virgina... and whats up with calling my car slow?? i have more then one car this is just my daily driver... and where are pics of your car?
I'll call your car slow
:wink:
Don't get offended, he's just stating facts. It's not like you have the fastest car out there. You spent your time and money on looks rather than speed, be proud of that, just don't get upset when someone says something about it. Everyone has their own tastes and some of us would rather have the speed than the looks and other would rather have it the other way around.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like looks....

mostly because they are cheaper than speed... :what:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im into looks, only because i love my 35 mpg. lol but its all good. i love looks and speed about the same.