Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Ride of the month??

Very nice, i love kits so much more than lips!! :D
But nightkids still looks good to..........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and there is that 5th gen running....
It might be a closer race than this month

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wont be much of a race, no offense to anyone but all the rotm competetors so far are, well, slow. at least last month there were some nice turbo cars. but i guess so far this is my favorite..

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

wont be much of a race, no offense to anyone but all the rotm competetors so far are, well, slow. at least last month there were some nice turbo cars. but i guess so far this is my favorite..
Who cares if they havent put thousands of dollars into their engines. Their cars look tight and they are a possible ROTM. I give them props for even running. :thumbs up:
I dont see your car up here, and s**t i know my car aint good enough to be up there either.
Just my opinion, aint trying to start sh1t

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i dont wanna even turbo my car... its a civic its not meant to be a beast .. it looks good.. thats about it

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you going for ROTM for june??? and yeah post some more pix, so far soo good lookin, i like the mods you've got done, except im not a fan of the color

- nightkids1 LOOK OUT, YOU've got some [schild=18 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]COMPETITION!!!![/schild]

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im not tryin to start s**t either, im just sayin that in my opinion for a car to be a ride of the month, it should at least be faster than stock. sorry im not about looks, im about speed, thats all. and my car is stock, so i have no reason to put it up for rotm. its just my opinion.

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill post some more pics tommorow .. i got the color bc no one really has it and i like it alot

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "spider883"

ill post some more pics tommorow .. i got the color bc no one really has it and i like it alot
the color rocks dude

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

im not tryin to start s**t either, im just sayin that in my opinion for a car to be a ride of the month, it should at least be faster than stock. sorry im not about looks, im about speed, thats all. and my car is stock, so i have no reason to put it up for rotm. its just my opinion.
well as i'm sure his car is faster than stock with :
Injen SRI
Generic Header
2-1/4" custom catback w/ R1 muffler
Port/Polished Head << HELPS OUT A LOT
Bored Throttle Body << SURE THAT HELPS OUT A LOT AS WELL

now its not no 14sec car, but s**t, its faster than it was stock (prolly mid to high or low 17's)

im sure this dood is runnin low 16's maybe high 15's (really i dont have s**t for an idea on his time)

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
true, im sure its faster, but i mean 16's arent anything to brag about, and the other cars there are even slower. im just sayin that for a car to be the ride of the month at a site with a couple thousand members, it should do a bit more than just look pretty. and by the way i like the color man.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just fyi, bored out throttle bodys give you zero hp. they simply increase throttle response. the p&p head does give more hp, but its not huge gains, maybe ~10-15 hp tops. it is faster than stock, but not much, but its not his fault. there aint s**t out for parts for the 7th gens.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

there aint s**t out for parts for the 7th gens.
you got that right, thats why all i have is my intake and exhuast. im going to do more suspension and brakes before i get my k20

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ANYWAY! Like i said in the other thread, i love the toxxins!!! The green & white look tight together! GO 7thgens!!! :D

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys.. like i said.. more pics later today.. and what are u talking about no parts out?? there are turbo kits out, pistons and rods, k20 mounts and wireing harnesses.. just gotta look =)