Rim opinions

motorbreath

5+ Year Member
So I have a black 2006 Civic LX coupe and need some nice rims. I found these....but does anyone know enough about TSW rims to give me opinions about their strengths and weaknesses for use on a daily driver (though a lead-footed daily driver) type of Civic?

Also, if you'd care to weigh in with your thoughts on their appearance, I'm all ears....er...eyes. I want the center spokes more black than grey, but the overall look of the rims, I like so far.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?yr=2006&wd=16&c=1&pc=51554&rw=7&bp=5-100&vid=009371

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they look ok to me.

I haven't heard antthing bad about tsw's.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know man.. to me they are just ok.. i dont really like the way the center cap is.. can i ask what you like about them?? Because its not like that is a hard color scheme to find, and its not like tsw is that great of a brand, and its not like that is soo great of a price. In my opinion, you could find yourself something better.

hollywood4689

5+ Year Member
i say if that is what you are into, then by all means go, i think they are nice and would be great in gold or red on a o6 civic

motorbreath

5+ Year Member
all go no show said:
i dont know man.. to me they are just ok.. i dont really like the way the center cap is.. can i ask what you like about them?? Because its not like that is a hard color scheme to find, and its not like tsw is that great of a brand, and its not like that is soo great of a price. In my opinion, you could find yourself something better.
I just like the design actually. The color scheme isn't perfect, but that can be changed I bet.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go bronze.. or some black rims with a polished lip.. would look the best imo

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
note feelin em, BUT if you like em, then you should get them...

BUT REALLY its what YOU want.. do YOU like them? if you have to thinkabout it then you probably don't like them that much

motorbreath

5+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
note feelin em, BUT if you like em, then you should get them...

BUT REALLY its what YOU want.. do YOU like them? if you have to thinkabout it then you probably don't like them that much
Oh don't get me wrong, I love 'em. I would like to know for certain that the color can be changed to black to match my car (well black with a polished lip) but other than that, I love 'em. My other main concern is their strength, durability, etc. I had rims on my '04 Lancer Ralliart.....granted they were just factory 'sport' rims but they were weak as hell.....as I found out the night I hit three of those lil white bumps seperating turn lanes from the rest of the road lanes.....and bent my left front rim all to hell. I'm not saying I'm going curb hopping with these on....but I'd like to know I don't have to treat them like a toddler while I'm driving...ya know?

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude... go bronze. omg... bronnzeee.

bronze on black (or pretty much anything for that matter) is like sex.

bronzeeee.

FG1 CiViC 06

5+ Year Member
I weny with some Buddy Club P1 Racing Spec 2 Rims that are hyper gold which look bronze in the sahde but in the sun they are some what have a sparkle bronze to them with a polished lip