rim questions

Discussion in '5th Generation Honda Civic (1992-1995)' started by Mysteryemotionz, Nov 10, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Mysteryemotionz

Mysteryemotionz New Member Registered VIP

one of my 13" stockers on my eg8 8 is bent at the bead making me put air in my tire every 2-3 days. i was wondering what stock honda rims i can use and what size tires. preferably im looking to use a stock 16" rim with 4x100mm lug pattern

2. speedygonzales

speedygonzales Royal Member ~ RonJ Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

I'm 90 percent sure that civics didn't come with a stock 16 inch rim that will fit your bolt pattern. your best bet for a stock rim would be some si rims, gsr blades, or ls meshies... all three of those are 15's though

3. Mysteryemotionz

they dont have to be from a civic. just something that will fit my civic. i work for lkq (junkyard) doing shipping and reciviing. i seen a nice set of honda fit rims come threw with the 4lug bolt pattern that where 16" rims. idk if they will fit but made me start to think what other options i have as i can get them dirt cheap from work.

4. speedygonzales

speedygonzales Royal Member ~ RonJ Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

ahh ok gotcha. Yes the honda fit rims will fit and also any other 4X100 bolt pattern, doesn't matter what car make they are from. off the top of my head I cant think of any that came with stock 16's but I'm sure google would help

5. Mysteryemotionz

i ended up ordering a 13"stock rim from work last night. it will be in today. ill try to find some used winter tires for this season and come spring get a set of 17"s and next winter ill get a set of stock 16"s for the following winter

6. TigBitties

TigBitties Frame Bangin Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

dont get 17's. WAY to big, dont go over 15

7. cgpEJ6

cgpEJ6 noob Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

'09 and newer Fit wheels are 16"

8. Mysteryemotionz

theres a 5th gen civic driving around my town with 17" and dropped and i think it looks great. its all in the eye of the beholder.

9. TigBitties

that is true

but 99% of people on here will tell you thats to big. isnt proportional to the car

10. Logan98036wa

Logan98036wa New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

15 is good but some times 16s on sedans when it comes to 6th gens

11. TigBitties

he is 5th. eg not ej