rim questions

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
one of my 13" stockers on my eg8 8 is bent at the bead making me put air in my tire every 2-3 days. i was wondering what stock honda rims i can use and what size tires. preferably im looking to use a stock 16" rim with 4x100mm lug pattern

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm 90 percent sure that civics didn't come with a stock 16 inch rim that will fit your bolt pattern. your best bet for a stock rim would be some si rims, gsr blades, or ls meshies... all three of those are 15's though

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I'm 90 percent sure that civics didn't come with a stock 16 inch rim that will fit your bolt pattern. your best bet for a stock rim would be some si rims, gsr blades, or ls meshies... all three of those are 15's though
they dont have to be from a civic. just something that will fit my civic. i work for lkq (junkyard) doing shipping and reciviing. i seen a nice set of honda fit rims come threw with the 4lug bolt pattern that where 16" rims. idk if they will fit but made me start to think what other options i have as i can get them dirt cheap from work.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh ok gotcha. Yes the honda fit rims will fit and also any other 4X100 bolt pattern, doesn't matter what car make they are from. off the top of my head I cant think of any that came with stock 16's but I'm sure google would help

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
i ended up ordering a 13"stock rim from work last night. it will be in today. ill try to find some used winter tires for this season and come spring get a set of 17"s and next winter ill get a set of stock 16"s for the following winter

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont get 17's. WAY to big, dont go over 15

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
'09 and newer Fit wheels are 16"

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is true

but 99% of people on here will tell you thats to big. isnt proportional to the car