rims for a civic

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "position..eh"

BioHazard said:
ive a set of 17x7.0 rims on my 95 lx....now as far as power is ok...but i would suggest a little more(BTW) im building a Vtech right now =) will have around 400 hp when im done...only working 2 jobs and a weekend job for hte money =))

you build phones?????

:thumbs up: :wink:

:lol: :headbang:

Originally posted by "BioHazard"

im building a Vtech right now =) will have around 400 hp when im done...only working 2 jobs and a weekend job for hte money =))
:rolf: aaaahhhhh..... good luck! :thumbs up:

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well first off my dad is a mechanic...has been one since he was 13....he and his father owned a shop in Albuquerque New mexico...so he knows alot of trick things to do to get extra power. Also i plan on rebuilding the engine to make it handle about 10-15 psi of boost. Without the best i expect to get around 300 hp...which isnt that outrageous, considering all the mods you can to do a engine. with the boost it should be around 400....Ive recently acquired a VTEC...and no not a phone...now im saving up for the internal mods...Now realize this, it may not have 400 hp but that is my goal, and personally i think its achievable... :lol:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude...not to make you feel bad or anything...but first off...what motor are you dropping into your car?(or dropped) 2ndly....Do you have any idea how much work it takes to make a I4 make that kind of power? 10 pounds of boost ain't gonna do it brotha...I can tell you that. And also if you are planning on having that much power....what kind of LSD are you going to have to make sure you don't spend all your time spinning your wheels? What kind of turbo set up are you going for...you know what size yet? I would read up about what all you are wanting to do before claiming you are gonna have a 400 horse power civic. Doesn't matter if you have worked in a shop for 50 years....if you don't know ECU's and Wire harnesses...you are SUNK....not to be mean...just to help out!

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh, what kind of "VTEC" did you "aquire"?