Rims

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep..So I think I finally figured out which rims I'm going to get..and just not sure which tires as of yet..I'm still figuring that one out..And in 16's btw..So lemme know what you all think thanks..

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cool, Slip Streams I assume?

I just recieved my set in 15"s, can't wait to get em on.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wish i could figure out what kind of rims to get, i've got the money now just can't decide :/ guess that's not really a bad prob

for your car i would say rota grids in bronze, but its your car so pick what you like =)

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
btw, if you post up a pic of your car from the side i can chop those wheels on there so you can see what they look like on your car

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do u guys think about 18 inch aerospeed rs-gt rims? or the ro_ja formula 5?

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
04civic said:
what do u guys think about 18 inch aerospeed rs-gt rims? or the ro_ja formula 5?
18's are to big. go with 17's on a 7th gen civic.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know I just don't know what I want..It's so hard to decide..I'm gona get lip first..then save for the teins..which is $400 shipped and then wheels..then call it a day for a while and save for the k20a swap..

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not my style of rims but still good rims. Not a big fan of 16" rims. They are still good rims though.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
18s are good for show but not for racing. My opinion, I would stick with 17's.

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
04civic said:
If you have the money Id say go with the formula 5s, if not the arospeeds are tight as well. I have em in 17" gunmetal. Like em a lot.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah..looks like I might go the route of 16's still of course..but bronze or gold..

Polykarb

6000rpms and im gone->
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would get the same drop i have, so you can put 17's on your civic. 16's don't look right to me.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like I'm getting the 16's in the Rota Circuit 10's..I think that's what they're called..I can't get 17's..the way I drive they'll be gone in a week..lolz..