RIP 2006 Civic

that1screnname

5+ Year Member
Yesterday May 2, 2006 at 5:30pm, I carshed my car. I was asleep behind the wheel. The car is totaled.

New Car to be determined........... Maybe...........07 Sentra, 06 SI or Ex-navi, Used Evo or STi. My dream car is TSX ......Boy can dream.....

What should I buy,

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you totalled a brand new 2006 ex? what did you hit and how hard?

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do u fall asleep at 5 30 pm ? n e who what did ya hit .. hopefully not another car

that1screnname

5+ Year Member
Rip

I work over 10 hours a day and I go to school full-time. I hit a dodge Durango head on doing 35mph......Lucky to be Living

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh that would explain falling asleep good thing your alright man thats gotta be ruff

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you need to drive faster, that way its more exciting for you .... j/p man sux hard did you hurt the other guy?

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i feel sorry the driver of the dodge durango. I would say something very bad but this forum doesn't allow me to flame people, so I'm going to let it go. But I recommend you to ride a bicycle and don't go over 5 hours at work while you are still in school. And you'll be tripping when you say hello to new insurance rate.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
And you'll be tripping when you say hello to new insurance rate.
:werd:
Glad to hear you're okay though
RIP fg

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
5 hours at work while you are still in school.
um.. how about 8hrs? Thats what I do, 8hrs a day of work 4hrs 2 nights a week of school (which both school and work are next door) but I have to commute about 40mins (one way) so 5hrs is a little undercut but it is good advice

sucks to hear you feel asleep, king bob had a good point, DRIVE FAST if your falling asleep, I do the same when i'm tired as f**k, drive fast to help keep me awake

sorry to hear about how it all happeend but glad to hear you alive and kickin

keep us posted on the new purchase

EDIT: oh yeah, i had to fix your post, couldn't stand how you left all the coding viewable

Last edited:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
driving fast doesnt help me... i just roll the window down and stick my head out the window lol

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That sucks but Im glad to hear your OK.

sl33per

5+ Year Member
mAn gooD thing your alright however, lets observe a moment of silence for the fallen FG...................................................................................................................................DAmn that suX! Good thing you got insurance!

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
um.. how about 8hrs? Thats what I do, 8hrs a day of work 4hrs 2 nights a week of school (which both school and work are next door) but I have to commute about 40mins (one way) so 5hrs is a little undercut but it is good advice
5 hours is what I recommend for students, but there are people who can take 8 hours a day or sometimes more and still have the enegry for study or other good stuff. It really depends on who can take it and who can't. In your case, you are smart. And commute for 40 minutes each way will easily get you to fall asleep at the wheel. So I think you are smart on not get yourself too tired by not over working yourself. But his this case, car crashed because of being tired = need less hours at work. He also hit someone else head on, it could be real deadly.

When you are tired, too, you should open roll all your windows down and turn the fan on high at cold air. Sometimes it helps you to stay awake. I don't know if that works on everyone, but works for me.

Nafunu

5+ Year Member
Cold air and windows down only helps me for a few minutes and then I am used to it and dosing off again. lol

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
i feel sorry the driver of the dodge durango. I would say something very bad but this forum doesn't allow me to flame people, so I'm going to let it go. But I recommend you to ride a bicycle and don't go over 5 hours at work while you are still in school. And you'll be tripping when you say hello to new insurance rate.
Lol, a*****e.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so wait... fg's are ex,lx, and si?!?!?!