ROTM 95 hatch

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MODS:
Wheels: 15" chrome Image Rims (5 spoke) wraped in Radial Cooper Cobra GT tires, sittin 2 inches lower to the ground thanx to DC Sport Suspensions

Body: Its a pearl white (always clean and polished) with Euroclear head lights, chrome LED's dealies that shoot our water and they shine blue lights when the lights are on

Interior : Its all blue and black, the stock color of the interior is dark blue so no need to paint, R-Racing blue/black floor mats, blue/black momo shifter, chrome outer gauge covering

Sound System : Pioneer Premiur Head unit , with remote control , 2 Alpine speakers replacing the stock honda ones, 2 12 inch speakers in the back .

Engine : stock D15z1 with accel race wires

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
crap... that didnt work... sorry ... (still a n00b at forums)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hurry up and get those pix workin bruh.. if you need help, just IM me

-daniel

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pm them to me or any other mod

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um, he's 15 guys............ maybe we should require that ride of the month prospects also have to have LICENSES.............. sorry daniel

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao.... i have a permit.... lol.... i guess ill just try to go for the ROTM when i get a license and my MODS r better.... oh well.... few more months... weee

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang, everyone with a vx that ive seen has had a white one.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool, finall a vx running for ROTM, good luck bro

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol...im gonna run later on... cuz i have no chance of winning and i dont wanna waste bandwith so yeah....i think imma just drop out for now until i get a lil more experienced and my car is at it's max.... so yeah.... but expect me to run again in a few months and i hope for ur votes.... thanks for ur time and coments though...
____
later

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thread moved to members rides sense he isnt running

-daniel