ROTM Winner Janurary 2005: oc_civic (56k warn)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
hahah, that picture alone would cost $3 (+/-) if the photo comes out good.. and if not, it cost each time! lol kind of sucks.. but would make a dope picture!
i think that just for you club civic guys i MIGHT snap that picture = )

gabebauman said:
Very nice...You'll probably get my vote...give it up for the "single-slammers"

Good choices this month.

thanks.. i really appreciate that.. ;)

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just wanted to wish you good luck... if gov wasnt in the runnings you would have my vote for a clean 6th gen
but I am 5th gen for life
hahaha

a nice swap and that thing will be killer, ilove the seats i wanted them but didnt want to fork the cash so i got the sparcos on a deal from my homie new..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
evan2 said:
Just wanted to wish you good luck... if gov wasnt in the runnings you would have my vote for a clean 6th gen
but I am 5th gen for life
hahaha

a nice swap and that thing will be killer, ilove the seats i wanted them but didnt want to fork the cash so i got the sparcos on a deal from my homie new..
thanks that means a lot.. you also have a really nice ride.. and im not sure who will get MY vote, but you are definately in the running to get it... ive thought a lot about a swap... but i think ill just stick with the single cam.. ive put a decent amount into the car.. and i think think that you can take a single cam pretty far.. thanks again for the compliments..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man...I gotta say, after lookin' @ all your pics and mod list, I'm really impressed, and that takes a lot. :thumbs up That is a real sick street machine man. I'm lovin the way everything fits together. I love it. Simple as the car is, it's perfect in mah eyes. Madd props. late.

PS...there is some stiff competition this month like whoa!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
evan2 said:
AC is for girls.
i love AC.. who the hell wants to sit in bumper to bumper traffic on a 90 degree day..

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i dont........ but I live with it
nj is hot but so is florida, i made it through
what makes it worse is me being military, so i have to wear bdus though i just change before i go home
plus your traffic might be worse then mine

price you pay for speed

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
evan2 said:
Well i dont........ but I live with it
nj is hot but so is florida, i made it through
what makes it worse is me being military, so i have to wear bdus though i just change before i go home
plus your traffic might be worse then mine

price you pay for speed

do you really think not having AC is going to make a HUGE change in ET.. i mean i KNOW that a drop in weight will make your car faster... but fast enough that i want to make myself uncomfortable? NO.. its all choice... i guess it comes down to what YOU want out of the car... i like your car a lot.. but i could never own a car without AC.. i removed my washer assembly, and cruise control.. because its something i DONT use.. i kept AC because its important to me.. lol

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i thought the same then drove without it and its not all that bad
AC puts more strain on the motor, yea you could just remove the belt when you go to race but still that weight is there
no but every bit counts, i care less about ET im street
but still ac system is like 40lbs and just more junk in the way

to me its not having the AC its having the space and being able to run certain headers and not have to worry about being in the way of ac
with the gsr-t i had i had to make sure the products i had let me use AC still because it was on there

i had all the stuff to throw AC on my car but then didnt wanna mess with it

plus i have a huge rad and you know on the civics yall have the smaller ones
so now i had to get a teg condensor and id have to get another fan

it was just to much stuff to get and no room

you gotta remember i got a b series in a eg.. so its not like my car came with ac and i took it out
cuz if it had ac stock like that it would still be there haha
i love a empty clean motor bay though

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
evan2 said:
well i thought the same then drove without it and its not all that bad
AC puts more strain on the motor, yea you could just remove the belt when you go to race but still that weight is there
no but every bit counts, i care less about ET im street
but still ac system is like 40lbs and just more junk in the way

to me its not having the AC its having the space and being able to run certain headers and not have to worry about being in the way of ac
with the gsr-t i had i had to make sure the products i had let me use AC still because it was on there

i had all the stuff to throw AC on my car but then didnt wanna mess with it

plus i have a huge rad and you know on the civics yall have the smaller ones
so now i had to get a teg condensor and id have to get another fan

it was just to much stuff to get and no room

you gotta remember i got a b series in a eg.. so its not like my car came with ac and i took it out
cuz if it had ac stock like that it would still be there haha
i love a empty clean motor bay though
i agree FULLY... if my car did not COME with AC i would not put it in... but because i bought a fairly comon car its not like i couldn't just look for one with AC.. again not knocking your choice to not have it.. if i were in your position i dont think id have it either.. but then again id probably not buy a car without it.. not sure about florida, but new jersey is VERY humid...

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well im from long island and now i live on the gulf
being near water means its humid its bad

though my womans car is nice and cold so we mostly take her car somewhere, if i have to do something i take my car or i ask her to take me
mines the night car though, now its nice and cold here
well too cold

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're going to beat me with a stick =)

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride! reppin the single cam

greg1174

98 EX Coupe
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, I like the FOGS also, maybe I can call my friends in Japan and get a hook up on them. I wish you luck on the contest!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks a lot for all the kind words!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm nice single cam, i recall those days, they were "good", but i do like your seats, are they not the most comfortable seats ever.