Rpm issues

tracecross30

My 2002 honda civic ex vtec 1.7L manual transmission is giving me the headache ot my life. For some months now been having this unusual RPM issue that wont leave for any reason.when the car is in idle mood and i press the gas pedal, the Rpm will not goes down to normal as it should .it would drop slowly and stop at 1000 and slowly goes down. My Idle air control valve is 2 weeks old from the dealer and i changed 2 before i baught the dealer one.no air in the coolant because i blead it several time.i checked for vacuum leak and found one in the brake booster and i replaced it the brake booster but the problem remains the same. I had 2 codes p1505/p0113 after i changed the booster ,the p1505 webt away and rechecked for the code the next day but it never showed up. The p0113 code is still there for IAT Sensor and i changed 3 sensor since but the issue still there for the IAT. I test the connector with multimeter/scanner and it was reading fine and i didn't see any damage on the wire harness so i dont know what else to do. Here is a video i made with the issue im having. Anyone with any good information that would help

something.herw

Attachments

Last edited: