RSX sway bar fit EG?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any body happen to know if the RSX rear sway bar will fit EG chassis? I have a subframe brace but don't know if the 21mm RSX bar will fit without hitting anything.

Thanks!

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Not sure about that but i have a spare EG bar if you need 1

Sent from my boujea ass phone

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking for something 21mm - 23mm rear for my DelSol. The OEM eg sway is like 19mm I believe

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
What else do you have for suspension? I had the blox rear sway on my EG with ASR and Beaks bar it was WAY too stiff and actually kicked out alot and was unpredictable.. very scary i pulled it off and went back to the DC bar.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm gathering parts for a full suspension build.
Currently have Tein street basis coilovers (soft spring rates), darkstar subframe brace, aftermarket lower control arms, and benen front strut bar for my DelSol.

I've had an ASR subframe brace and their 32mm bar on my old hatch and liked that set up, just wanted a less stiff bar on this build.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What else do you have for suspension? I had the blox rear sway on my EG with ASR and Beaks bar it was WAY too stiff and actually kicked out alot and was unpredictable.. very scary i pulled it off and went back to the DC bar.

Still have the blox bar? I'd buy it from you...

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP

Still have the blox bar? I'd buy it from you...
Sry i dont sold it to a local buddy, was so unpredictable especially in the rain had the car kick out a few times

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have coilovers with that sway bar installed?
What was the spring rates if you had coils?

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
No im on Tokico blues, Progress sport springs, Omni power lca's, full Energy Suspension master bushing kit, rear disc conversion, Progress camber kit, ASR subframe brace, blox sway bar believe 24 or 25mm, and Beaks bar on 16" bfg euro t/a 215/40/16. Only thing i changed was back to a DC sway bar, car is solid rides like its on rails but the power im putting down its not really a "circuit" car anymore but more of a "spirited" DD 1/4 car..