Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow thats a lot, but my friend told me i cant wax the car for three months because it wont cure fully for that long. idk how i feel about that though. its really hard not to wash and wax this car everyday. but holy damn you got enough to clean your car for two years

Worst part about this new paintjob. i dont want to drive it, im scared to get a scratch. The good part to it is i now get more walking in since i park in the back of the parking lot far away from everyone

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
wow thats a lot, but my friend told me i cant wax the car for three months because it wont cure fully for that long. idk how i feel about that though. its really hard not to wash and wax this car everyday. but holy damn you got enough to clean your car for two years

Worst part about this new paintjob. i dont want to drive it, im scared to get a scratch. The good part to it is i now get more walking in since i park in the back of the parking lot far away from everyone

haha I feel ya, I bought all this when I got the SUV but now its just sitting waiting for the civic to get a paint job so I can use it again.

car looks great man

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was just on Route 222 yesterday.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
What color is that? i checked out the kits, they look legit, i just dont want to get the same color as you do lol they have a couple blues, i was thinking the midnight blue

civic98ek

Registered VIP
im only 18 too and going to school and working part time makes it hard for me to put work into my civic too. i recently got in an accident which set me back a few hundred dollars in body work so far i only have an intake on my car. hopefully an exhaust soon. i know how ya feel tho. good luck with your honda!

--Laura <3

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. Yeah my car has had a lot of body work, not one panel didnt. Ive put in a lot of time to get mine where it is, just take your time and do it right the first time. I see your only up the street from me, i go to Bloom

civic98ek

Registered VIP
oh really? haha thats crazy. yeah i was a little pissed about the body work. everyone i cruise around with busts on me cuz i have a primered quarter and a black fender but atleast the bodys straight now. im gunna get some other dents and dings on my drivers side fixed before i paint it cuz its a dark color and shows every little flaw. should be painted by end of april. Are you going to honda day??

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im actually giong to Penn Tech next year for collision repair, but Yeah i had all different colors when i started. It spend days doing bodywork on this. Im not sure if im going to Honda Day yet since im for sure going to East Coast Honda. Idk if i want to pay $20 to get in to Honda Day

civic98ek

Registered VIP
yeah thats shitty. i think im deff goin to honda day just cuz its my first year with a honda haha as soon as i turned 18 i bought my civic and one of my good friends has like 3 civics just like mine and sells me s**t so cheap aha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah this is actually my first year too, a little more. I just think East Coast looks like it will be better.

Buying parts off of friends is always nice, its much cheaper

civic98ek

Registered VIP
yeah i got my intake for 10 bucks i had to buy a filter but still haha my bf just bought an 07 si and parts are sooo expensive an intake is 200 bucks and thats like the cheapest haha im glad i know a few people with ek's a guy i just met has a 99 civic and wants to trade for all stock parts which is awesome cuz my cars basically all stock

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What color is that? i checked out the kits, they look legit, i just dont want to get the same color as you do lol they have a couple blues, i was thinking the midnight blue
Oops i didnt see this, but the color is teal green metallic

yeah i got my intake for 10 bucks i had to buy a filter but still haha my bf just bought an 07 si and parts are sooo expensive an intake is 200 bucks and thats like the cheapest haha im glad i know a few people with ek's a guy i just met has a 99 civic and wants to trade for all stock parts which is awesome cuz my cars basically all stock
Lol thats always a good person to know. Knowing people is the only reason i got as far as i did.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oops i didnt see this, but the color is teal green metallic

Lol thats always a good person to know. Knowing people is the only reason i got as far as i did.
I have one friend who has a 95 coupe but never any parts to sell or trade, I use the Tamparacing website for parts & meetups here locally, only made a few friends out of it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk how i meet people really. One just leads to another.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk how i meet people really. One just leads to another.
I always meet people at the auto parts stores, just get to talking cars & 30 mins has gone by, I always mention clubcivic to see if they will join.=)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i just lowered the front some more since it was a nice day, i have to do the rear yet. I only went another half inch

pics later perhaps

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speaking of Honda Day, hopefully my friend will have my hatch painted and everything fixed up for inspection so I can buy it for honda day. It has adjustable coilovers so I can lower it for honda day.