S 15 Front end conversion???

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks to proto concepts. You understand what I am talking about. trying to be unique and different from avery other civic out there. That's why I chose the h22 swap instead of the gsr. TO BE DIFFERENT. I have seen it on an integra and it looks f**king sweeeeeet. And whats with all this rice s**t? Is rice some slang for japanese stuff or is it describing import stuff cause the civic is import so already it is rice. Im sick of hearing oh that part is riced up. Stop being gay with that stuff

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's another civic that has done this front end conversion.....i think it was all personally fabricated though (not a kit) ..but it still looks clean. there isnt anything RICE about doing a conversion as long as it's clean

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thinks this looks nice, but would look better if they gave it a nice clean sleeper look.

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:barf:

Now this is an S15.

Now this is an S14.

Compare.

This piece of s**t is an S14, not like you would know that, and you wonder why people jump on the rice bandwagon so quickly? Know your s**t mang.

Like I said before, if you can back up your car with the designs you have, be it a lambo conversion or a prius conversion, BACK it up.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like it when people mix other makes. If anything, I would keeep it in honda. You want to be unique, but you're copying another car. So yea. But hey, SOME conversions do look clean. And you do what you want to your car. So as long as you like it. Go ahead man. :thumbs up

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_h22a said:
I am looking to convert the front of my civ to a silvia S-15. So far I have been unable to find a site where I can get this done. If anyone knows any sites or links I would be so happy :rocker: Thanks
just get the headlights... and pray you can pass inspection. my boy has them on a 00 Si, along with skyline tails. if any of you have heard of the magazine B-Scene hes center set of the months (i think) its a branch of HCI.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a very good pic, but theres the car behind me ( im on the right) thats my manager and the girl sitting down is my girl. not that any of that is relevent

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CarbonCreations said:
:barf:

Now this is an S15.

Now this is an S14.

Compare.

This piece of s**t is an S14, not like you would know that, and you wonder why people jump on the rice bandwagon so quickly? Know your s**t mang.

Like I said before, if you can back up your car with the designs you have, be it a lambo conversion or a prius conversion, BACK it up.

ITS WEIRD HOW YOU CLAIM THAT A CIVIC IS "RICE" WHEN IT HAS A BODY KIT AND ALUMINUM WING.....BUT WHEN A J-SPEC VEHIVLE HAS IT, ITS NOT..........a clean car is a clean car......whether it parts from one make or the other. As long as its smooth and to the owners liking...dont hate. Some people actually have style, i'd rather be more orignal than follow the crowd and try to go all "JDM" and just have a Japanese "factory" vehicle.

dinko

fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
body kits arn't "rice" imo, but i also agree that some body kits do look like s**t. lets face it, theres some companies out there that just make parts just to make money. they dont care if their product doesnt fit if your life depended on it. so theyll throw anything out there for you to buy. some people buy these products and most likely, the parts dont fit well or don't look "smooth" and thats what most people consider to be rice..(maybe its just not your style...and if it isnt...dont sit there and call it rice and blah blah, just dont pay em any attention, give yourself a nice laugh at them, and go about your business)

if i had the option of swapping my headlights for that of another car I wouldn't do it cuz i think civic's front ends look nice and clean. the most i would do is maybe get some new headlights. *shurg*

but just don't listen to other people cuz then you're just doing what you think other people will accept and not what you want. if you really want those S15 headlights cuz you're in love with them then hell theres probably a way to put em on your car...anythings possible, but if you're just doing it to be "different" and "something nobody else has" then i think you might be doing it for the wrong reasons

im really sorry if you read all that, don't listen to me, i'm just a stupid 18 year old

bman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo man do it up... and all those haters that call it rice are just weak. Do your own thing... let us know if you go through with it.

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, people do skyline tail light conversions and supra tail light conversions all the time... why the f**k not an S15 conversion? Do what you want, man, I think it's sick as hell!! (and i'm not being bias just because I'm a future rb25det 240sx owner) lol go Nissan!! (yes i know i'm gonna get beat up)

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
ITS WEIRD HOW YOU CLAIM THAT A CIVIC IS "RICE" WHEN IT HAS A BODY KIT AND ALUMINUM WING.....BUT WHEN A J-SPEC VEHIVLE HAS IT, ITS NOT..........a clean car is a clean car......whether it parts from one make or the other. As long as its smooth and to the owners liking...dont hate. Some people actually have style, i'd rather be more orignal than follow the crowd and try to go all "JDM" and just have a Japanese "factory" vehicle.
:nod: :werd: :beer: :clap: amen

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeh just make sure that if you get it done, also paint the damn thing. I dont think theres anything wrong with clean bodykits and conversions, but paint the damn things!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HahHahHaH!:lol:

I didn't even think Nissan...I thought GMC S15 and man would that be ugly as hell!