Saving Sora - Szady's Back In The Game Build!

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've been hanging in there. Been busy with life...divorce, trying to finish college, etc.

Haha, no thanks. I don't want a rwd Honda. I want a 3 Series BMW. =)

- Szady

(Posted from my Android on Tapatalk.)
So you like the overpriced, high maintenance, unreliable BMW 3 series? Lol jk. I wouldn't boost and then sell, if you plan on selling it I would fix what needs to be done and dump it.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, things have 'changed'...

Pic quality sucks...I know :roll:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since nobody cares, Idk why I'm posting this, but.... I sold Sora.

This s**t can be closed up like a chastity belt.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tough to grow up.
Meh...not so much tough... More so just being more realistic/practical. I literally lost 100% interest in the car once I bought my CR-V...its 4wd, and has a back seat... Being a legit, serious relationship and having a kid...it just didn't make sense to keep the del Sol. That car had too many damn problems anyways...it was literally one thing after another. I got REAL sick of it...FAST. It was to the point where I was spending more time FIXING s**t, than driving it. It just wasn't worth the headache anymore tbh. :thumbs up

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meh...not so much tough... More so just being more realistic/practical. I literally lost 100% interest in the car once I bought my CR-V...its 4wd, and has a back seat... Being a legit, serious relationship and having a kid...it just didn't make sense to keep the del Sol. That car had too many damn problems anyways...it was literally one thing after another. I got REAL sick of it...FAST. It was to the point where I was spending more time FIXING s***, than driving it. It just wasn't worth the headache anymore tbh. :thumbs up
Trust me, a new toy will come along.