School Shooting in Omaha, NE

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
http://www.ketv.com/news/26377630/detail.html

Cliffs in bold.
I live in Lincoln and am hearing alot about this on facebook n such.

Apparently a lot of people knew him and liked the kid, nobody really saw it coming. My facebook is full of RIP Robert status'. In the back of my mind I'm thinking he's the one who brought a gun to school and shot multiple, killed one person, then killed himself. But whatever I didn't know him so I can't really comment.

I thought this status was pretty interesting... I'll just post the beginning of it...

Rest in Peace Robert, God rest your soul.

-RIP dr. kasper. he killed my f.cking principal. her birthday is tomorrow. she has a husband and kids. i wish he was alive for the consequences. he made me think i was going to die today
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 5 people

Apparently I just heard he got suspended from drifting on the football field last week and that may have been a reason that caused this. He did shoot the principle/vice principle.

Pic of accord with dual cans.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you for taking the time to point out the exhaust on the car, it really brings the story home. unfortunate that kids do this stupid s**t.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its so stupid. if you read the status he posted on facebook before every single part of it is about himself and s**t, then he goes and kills probably both of these people, not caring what so ever about their families, their lives.
its just f**ked up to me

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
another one bites the dust

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I feel sorry for the families, but have no sympathy for the shooter.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You gotta wonder how some parent's raise their kids..... Scary ass s**t.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You gotta wonder how some parent's raise their kids..... Scary ass s**t.
Everyone blames the parents. Why?

Maybe the kid just flipped? Maybe something was going on that the parents or anyone else knew about?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Everyone blames the parents because the combination of genetics and upbringing create who you are.

Genetics... well, we can't deny that that is 100% due to the parents.

Upbringing... If it's not close to 100% their fault, then it's their fault.

In other words, when somebody screws up at that age - we should blame the parents.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't think I agree with blaming the parents. We live in a society where it's SO easy to blame ANYBODY but the person who committed the wrongdoing. Why not just blame the person who did it? Seems simple and logical to me. HE was the one who shot others and himself, that should not be blamed in any way, shape, or form on the parents. Every human being is a free-thinker.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Everyone blames the parents because the combination of genetics and upbringing create who you are.

Genetics... well, we can't deny that that is 100% due to the parents.

Upbringing... If it's not close to 100% their fault, then it's their fault.

In other words, when somebody screws up at that age - we should blame the parents.
We don't know the upbringing. We don't know what his parents were like.

I think playing the blame game isn't right, especially when all we know all the very tiny details the news article posted.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow look at the rust on that chevy 4x4

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for all the useful input. Now we really know what kind of upbringing he had...
:lol:

Jason - That's just my opinion (well... a lot more than just MY opinion, but you get the point). For what it's worth, my Bachelor's was in psychology. Saying that, I put a lot of stock into conditioning, which is the main reasoning for blaming the parents.