SECOND to post a car... even tho it sucks.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is my red 1999 civic EX coupe 5-speed. Not much done to it yet, just a drop. The 15" wheels in these pics are not mine, they were borrowed for the sake of the photos. Got underbody neons to install yet, and working on the stereo right now. Soon to come afterwards are some 17" WHITE Motegi mr7 wheels, and a toss-up between a wings west avenger body kit and a tsunami body kit.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey nice clean car man. Just for future refrences you might want to start blurring out your license plates. You never know man, there are shady people on the net that steal cars that way. Your car looks nice man. what plans do you have for it?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks

Thanks a lot dude. Well, I got my car a week before the spring break tuner bash in Daytona, so that i'd have something at least a little nice to roll in with. I hadn't really planned before that to do ANYTHING to it yet. But i saw all those stinkin hooktup civics in daytona, and i also bought my coilovers that day too (which i hadn't planned on, they were jus so cheap), and ever since that , i've been soooo tempted to just go blow all my money on it. But i haven't, and it's a good thing too. But anyways... my plans r, right now, just to tint the windows as dark as i legally can, green underbody neons, intake, exhaust, and someday the avenger body kit. oh and i am anti-euro taillights too. and there r a few more odds and ends i would like to do, but that's all way down the road. next on the list tho.......WHEEELS! 17"white konig tantrums (or motegi mr7's same diff.) It's all gonna come together soon, i can feel it. What is your ride? -BRAD

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like you have some nice plans there. I too am Anti altezza, theyre just so ghey. Anyways, theres some pics of my car, and some specs in this forum. Check it out. Yea Tuning cars is addicting. I blow most of my money on my car. My next Mod will be the DOHC B16A SiRI. :D

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOLID

That's cool. Tight car dude, what motor r u running in it now? r u going for mainly performance with it or what?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry

Oh, sorry bout the pic on here everyone. Seems my website host isn't happy that i used their URL on here. But i don't know how to upload onto clubcivic.com...if there even IS a way. let me know...thanx

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: SOLID

Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

That's cool. Tight car dude, what motor r u running in it now? r u going for mainly performance with it or what?
Right now i got the stock D15B7 :(

PoopyRay

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm, stupid angelfire blocked your car from everyones view.... :x

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right click on the pic, properties and copy the url into the browser for those who cant see the pic.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOLID

Hey everyone. Well good news, u can see my car again. The only downside is that u gotta click my site link to see it. Sorry, but enjoy...

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uploads...

Anyone know if i can somehow upload images on this site? I'm a little slow i guess. Is it possible? If so, how? Thanx :?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can use a photohosting site like imagestation then you can link them onto the board.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can use a photohosting site like imagestation then you can link them onto the board.