Sellers Beware!!!

jakksquat

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ATTENTION SELLERS:
ABOUT A MONTH AGO I SOLD MY LOWERING SPRINGS TO A GUY NAMED JACK PARKER FROM ORLANDO, FL. HE RIPPED ME OFF AND I NEVER RECIEVED MY MONEY FOR MY SPRINGS. SO IF ANY OF YOU GET AN OFFER FROM JACK PARKER, AIM SN: PeRoXgEn, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. HE DOESN'T HOLD UP HIS END OF THE DEAL AND YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY!!!!
IF ANY OF YOU KNOW THIS GUY PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

ALSO IF ANY OF YOU LIVE AROUND THIS GUY LET ME KNOW TOO!!!
HERE'S HIS ADDRESS:
JACK PARKER
121 E KING ST
ORLANDO, FL

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same address as 3StarRacing but a new name.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why three diff threads? why oh why the waste of space!!!!

also its your fault for sending the parts before you recieve the cash. first rule in internet sales!!!

face it dude....you got beat.

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3starracing wanted to buy some spark plugs from me but he wouldn't because I wouldn't send out the plugs until I recieved payment. I don't understand why you would ship out product before recieving payment.

Also, people need to start leaving trader ratings. These are a great way to cut down on scamming and s**t but no one ever cares to leave them.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's his user name on here?

jakksquat

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
What's his user name on here?
hey guys, sorry for posting on so many threads, i just wanted to give everyone the heads up, and i kinda went crazy with the posting...
heres how it goes: we sent the stuff at the same time, i should have waited but i had the springs for so long i jumped at the chance to finally sell them. he sent me like a fake tracking number that worked so i thought all was good, but after about the 4th day the number stopped. until he recieved the springs he was on aim everyday but after that he hasnt been on since, he also seems to have deleted his clubcivic sn because i did a search for it and it no longer exists, it was something along the lines of PeRoXgEn also. but yeah guys i know i got screwed and i knew better in the first place. i dont need some of you to remind me that i got burned, i already know that, im jsut trying to warn everyone that this guy is a scammer and i wanted to see if he tried/succeed to scam anyone else on here...
thanks

jakksquat

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think his sn on here is 3StarRacing... i mean WAS

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Same address as 3StarRacing but a new name.
Im with everyone else, why send a product out before payments, thats like saying yo let me take the car tonight ill bring the money tomorow. or here let me smoke this then ill give you the money

jakksquat

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah man i made the mistake of trusting someone, it happened once, and only once...i know i made a mistake, but thaks for pointing that out for me...ive been searching and i guess this guy has scammed a hell of a lot of people on here and continues to do so. like i said earlier, im trying to warn everyone and get together other people that we ripped off by this guy so we can take some legal action...i know it was stupid on my part, but that doest mean there isnt anything i cant do about it

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn I wish he lived near by. I would have definately got some revenge for ya. I hate peopel that try to do grimey s**t like that.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what you f**kin get for sending the item first before receiving the payment. People just keep getting dumber and dumber and 3StarRacing keeps getting s**t for free :lol: